Monday, February 17, 2014

8Feb.


To Step's place to celebrate her 23rd.
It was a belated one.
So we came here to chill.

 Step and Elsa.

 With my Tiny :3

 Step treated us to some spanish food. 
Thank u!!



Everything was so good!

 EXCEPT BEER PONG.
I freakin' hate beer pong.
I am super bad at aiming!!

 Jewelllll :3

 Sorrry I had to balance out the cheerful moment there.

 My princess Nani.

 Tiff and Sam.

 HAHA Langston :3




 HAHA.

"I HELP U ALL TAKE FLOWERS!!'
Lol dumb boy.


 My Tiny (*^*)





HAHAHHA Sorry

 HAHAHHA.

HAHAH I was caught silently laughing to myself like 15 minutes after this because I kept thinking of Step's pose............

Jewel bought this swimsuit for me!!
Hehe it's so cute it reminds me of sailormoon.

 Dinner with my favourite boy.

 Awww I ruv u.

 Went home to change and got ready for Vikas Dayal's show at Pangea.
He's our senior in Lasalle.


 Hehe photobooth.

 He kept taking sneaky shots of me....
hehe.





 With Happy and Leediaaaaa :3

 With my lover~
That day his neighbour said,
"Le jin yandao, le jin swee. Hen matching."
(You are very handsome and you are pretty. Very matching)
HAHAHHAHA I blushed.


 With Vikas Dayal the man himself.


I love his collection!
I loved the materials and colours he used and the textile techniques used really drawn me to like his pieces a lot!

 Necklace from @RiviereAccessories on instagram.


Supper with my lover. 
OMG I KNOW I COMPLAIN ALOT OF TIMES ALREADY,
but he really is the reason of my weight gain.
I actually lost 3kgs before this haha.
But I got to say,
I love his company.
He makes me happy and it increases my appetite.

Also because he always says..
"I'M HUNGRY. SHARE?"


No comments:

Post a Comment