Wednesday, March 19, 2014

22nd FEB



 Went over to Veronica's to collect my baby FRIES!!!
Hehehhehhe.
(she requested for an edit. lol)

Veronica owns Peekaboo Hamstery !!
I have been wanting a SYRIAN hamster for so long!!!
You can hardly find syrians anymore..
You'll only find dwarves and robovski in pet shops...

I remembered that she has this online syrian adoption Facebook site 
so I asked her how much is the adoption fee.
To my surprise, she told me she would give me a syrian pup as a birthday gift.
How sweet.
I was really happy.
I wanted to get one for my birthday!!!!

You can follow @TruffleXFries on instagram for more updates on Fries. 
Hehehe. 
I'll be uploading a video of her crying soon.
Lol. SO CUTE BUT MY HEART WAS BREAKING.
I guess she knew she was gonna leave her mom and Veronica 
Omg I feel like an asshole for keeping her..

I never knew they make sounds other than squeaking tho!
I used to keep a bunch of syrians!

Kith cafe with my birdies.
My fav hazelnut nutella milkshake.
Hehe I still rmb a reader recommended this to me.

I ordered a salad.
(-_-) Lameeee.
I shouldn't have.

 AndreaTiny's breakfast.

 Step's crab pasta.
I love this.

 Hehe I chose and they bought me Fries' cages!
A small and a big one.
They are Fries' Godmamas.
Hhaha she has a lot of god mamas,
but they are the legit ones.


 Truffle fries. I would have preferred shoe string fries for truffle fries.
Still like kith cafe a lot anyway :3

HEHE BABY AND I ORDERED DOMINO PIZZAAAA.
Everytime after I eat,
i will sleep.
...
Actually it only happens when I'm with him.

Before zouk.
Hehe we were prepping up first lol.



 HAHAHAHA.


 Kisses for my fav guy :3


Joined Grace and her cousin+friends for awhile!


 My handsome man :3

 My crazy eyes.




 LOL DRUNK VERONTEACUP.
Bumped into her.


 Sourplum shots and graveyards...
And I dropped a graveyard...
bloody hell waste money.



No comments:

Post a Comment