Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 1st


 Selfie with the Maxie.
He is totally uncooperative.....



RAMEN BARI UMA WITH MY LITTLE TEACUP AGAIN.
It is so good, I have to show you one in and Iphone shot.

 And a digital camera shot HAHAHA.
The slightly charred pork melts in your mouth.......
Thank God for Veron who doesn't really like meat.....
SHE GAVE ME HER'S.
SCORE.


 Oh my gosh why must u be so sexy.
Can u please talk dirty to me.

 Hehe my cutie Veron Teacup.

 so cuteeeeee.


IDK how she sleeps like this...
There's NOTHING supporting her bottom.
I mean other than the part which links to the top part of the cage,
u can see more than half of her body is not supported.
She sleeps in weird positions EVERYDAY.
AND EVERYDAY IT'S DIFFERENT.
She amuses me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment