Saturday, May 17, 2014

BLACK Hair Salon *HEHEHEHHEE*


 I am super-elated to tell you that I have a hair sponsor now!
I feel TRULY TRULY blessed and thankful.
I was really upset at that period of time and when D (Not sure if she wants her name to be mentioned) 
who happened to be my sister's ex-school mate, contacted me, 
I felt God really brought her into my life to cheer me up.
SUPER CHEESY, I KNOW.
But never forget that once you're a child of God,
you will be Greatly Blessed, Highly favored and deeply loved.
:) ehehehheeh..

 OMG.. Eeks my hair is super dry due to the excessive times I had it bleached and dyed.
It's a cabbage of haystack, seriously.
Also, I did a herbal hair treatment a month before and it made my hair texture worse......

 Frankie touching up my roots first before dyeing my whole head.
He is super funny and entertaining.
I don't think they were nice to me just because I am under them now.
They were genuinely nice and fun to talk to!

 Head membrane.

 Finally dyeing my head.

 Mr Black aka boss of Black hair salon cleaning off the dye that got onto my skin.
He is super gentle and i really felt pampered!

 After this, Frankie washed my head and gave me a head massage.
One of the best head massages ever.
Can never forget how some people treat my head like a bittergourd omg.
GOT FEELINGS LEH THIS BITTERGOURD.
Scrub my hair like scrubbing toilet, splatter water on my face..
Gosh... I always jump hair salons so I've actually been through a lot HAHAHA.

 I KUM IN P3@CE.

They gave me a hair treatment which my hair BADLY needed.
It was an infra-ionic colour lock treatment!!

 OMG CAN U SEE IT ALREADY. Fml I so pretty now also cannot credit myself.
HAHAHAH omg okok im kidding nobody praise themselves one.

 With Cat.
She is simply adorable.
She was very excited to do my curls as she wanted me to have soft  and loose natural curls at the bottom. I REALLY LOVE IT.

 Btw, Mr Black gave me a COPPER VIOLET BROWN dye to my hair so if you want something natural and chio just tell them that's what you want.
Or tell them you want a Valentina treatment hahhaha.

Mr Black was the one who suggested the colour for me as I didn't want anything light/harsh.
I am afraid it might do even more damage to my hair.
Am absolutely pleased with this colour though!

MY HAIR IS SO SMOOTH AND SILKY NOW I haven't felt this good in such a long time..
(T_____T) 
I was really pleased and kept squealing like a pig after they did my hair.
HAHAHAHHA.
So embarrassing..

 PREPARE FOR A SHIT LOAD OF SELFIES BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER LOVED MY HAIR THIS MUCH.
I mean i really very long never selfie until this jelat ok..
And you only do this when you feel beautiful.
Please just let me feel this beautiful okay (T____T)
Or you can scroll all the way down for more info ehhehehe.

I have one question...
DO I LOOK WEIRD WHEN I SMILE?
I've always been super insecure with it as you can tell in my pictures.
I hardly ever smile in my photos.
It's like my nose expands, my mouth looks weird and my eye bags start to show.
I DON'T KNOW AND WILL NEVER KNOW what I ever did to offend my nose.
It looks like a freakin' marshmallow when I smile.
It just bloats up.


 Just look at the shine on my hair...
Hehehhehehehe HARPIE.

 Brb I crying.
My hair is beauty queen.
AHHAHAHAH

 HAHAHHHA sorry I had to.
My xiong xiong saying What Up at the back.


Ok enough already.
Thank you.

I am actually NOT DONE with my hair!
Due to time constraint (cos of work) I have to go back again to finish up this coming week.
So do stay tuned to my updates oki!!
Anyway, for my readers and my cutie friends who wants to do a makeover for their hair,
there is something for you!

Simply mention "BLACKANGEL Valentina" and you will be entitled to 10% discount on ALL HAIR SERVICES!

In summary of the treatments I had:
1) Dye (Copper Violet Brown)
2) Hair treatment (Infra-Ionic Colour Lock)

I seriously think every girl should pamper their hair once in awhile.
A treatment is definitely needed for an everyday prim and proper look.
Trust me, hair is everything okay.....
If your hair is perfect, your day is perfect. (*-*)

Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street,
#01-28 Singapore 189646

No comments:

Post a Comment