Saturday, May 17, 2014


GUYS, Have u seen Sia's Chandelier MV.
The first time I saw it on Facebook, I was so madly in love with the lyrics and dance choreo that I watched it repeatedly for 4 times.
I'm still pretty obsessed.
Look at that kid.
Her name is Maddie Ziegler and she is ONLY 11.
WHAT WAS I DOING AT 11.
I THNK I LAOSAI IN MY PANTS AT THAT AGE.

Bloody hell.
How does she even dance LIKE THAT?!
It's so random, creepy and yet SO FLUID.
Her movements got me so engaged throughout the whole vid.
It's like she is battling the demons inside of her.
Just look at her expressions and that face is just beautiful omg.

I WISHED I COULD DANCE LIKE HER..
But if my mother ever catch me dancing like this in my OWN HOME she would immediately call my church for pastor prince and ask if they do exorcism la.
Crazy. Really crazy.
I CANNOT imagine ANYONE who can do this dance as perfect as she did.
They would probably look like they got loose screws or.. loose stools..
HAHAHHA SOrry I just attempted to rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment