Sunday, May 11, 2014

Still at March.....


CEDELE WITH MAH LASALLE FAM.
Funny thing was all of us thought we were going to have dinner at CANELE for days until we reached the entrance...
Veron brought us there and said it is Canele hahahaha.

ANYWAYS, FREE-FLOW BREAD FTWWWW.

Mah sister and mah brother in law.

Siao leh this Veron Mok.
She wear sunglasses in the train also.
I scolded her.
SHE BLIND MEH MUST WEAR SUNGLASSES INDOORS.
LOL MRT ALSO GOT NO SUN.


Yums I would come back here again.


I had their chilli soft shell crab linguine.
Requested for extra spicy.
Yum.
Mommy loves you.

Veron is so weird she had TOFU SALAD AS A MAIN.

AND SHE ASKED ME TO SHARE THIS TOFU APPETIZER WITH HER.
Really #sotplug lol.
And she HATES the fried garlic and onions..
I mean isn't it the main point of this dish.
She said no.. the sauce.
But really, the sauce is like normal only.
I really think she got no tastebuds.
HAHAHHAHA.

And when we eat ramen she doesn't eat the meat..
Not like she is vegetarian or anything.
I think she's just mostly made out of weird atoms.

Wheelock Place is her name.

LOL this part was so funny cos Josh KEPT wanting Cass to take a video of him chasing Veron for an autograph cos we all agreed she dressed until like some superstar.
LOL.
SHE RAN AWAY and then TWO TOURISTS WENT UP TO HER.
HAHAH i laughed so loud.
Like as though they really wanted her signature...
But they only wanted directions HAHAH

BLOODY HELL. 
Went to Watsons and I saw that Sandara Park was endorsing in some make up brand so I tried their lip tint.
IT WAS A HORRIBLE ICKY HEAVY COAT AND WHEN I TRIED TO GET RID OF IT,
It really stained my whole lips la so I walked around town with patchy lips.
HAHAHAHA.

LEL.
This hammie is so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment