Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Still Marching. Clearing pictures.


Tried the black burgers from Burger king.
I still love Macs.

Even though we ain't tog no more...
Won't kill to post.
Clearing pictures.
Nice teeth tho.


Donkaye

Me taking Merv taking the guy taking the girls.

Went to see Light show but failed.

22nd March.
My sis' birthdayyyy.
Yvonne the groomer did this to Max hahahaa.

Pink for a church day.
But behind me is actually a temple.
HAHAHAHHA

Ooo u cutie.
Owner went to buy groceries.

Yummmm.

Merv brought me to have 6 avenue's nasi briyani.

That fried skin....... 
:O



Forever this drink.

HHAHHAH MAX.

Hi.

hehehe.

BunnyMax

Did you just roll your eyes at me.

Love you.

Lol Fries is forever stoning.

HAHAHHA she just.. keeps stoning..
So I went nearer and nearer.


Her sorwee face.

Kiss from the brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment