Saturday, June 14, 2014

May 5th to May 11th


My treat for Mother's day!
For mommy and my fav aunt at Turf city's Hansang korean restaurant.
Army stew!

Beef Bulgogoi.

Jja jang myun!
My other pictures gone :O

Then we went to Pasarbella for coffee.
Children likes the mini pancakes.

LOL.

Sis and Brandon got their macarons from Bonheur patisserie.
Not bad.
They were so pretty and freshly made!

Pretty Yoyo.


Will have the Paella next time round!




Fries. :3

Truffle :D



Prawn paste chicken.
Jona bought these for us to share.

Mah fried udon for lunch.



Next day's brunch.
Old Street Bak kut teh from Funan.
Quite pricey....
I got their set anyway.
For $13 bucks, you get a bowl of pork ribs soup, rice, soya beancurd and a basket of fried dough fritters.

DINNAH WITH MAH BIRDIES AT PLAZA SINGAPURA'S SUKI-YA.
Love it. Japanese steamboat buffet eheheehe.

The weird and goofy ang moh.
She's REALLY damn silly. Sometimes I question what goes on in her brain.


With mah birdiessssss.
Why do i call them birds?
Cos they eat so little...
But surprisingly they ate more than me that night.
Or probably cos my shorts were too tight HAHA.


Mah cutie AndreaTiny.


After Facial the other day,
I went to Compass point's Starbucks and saw this TINY CHIHUAHUA.
Lol. I first noticed the bag and couldn't tear my eyes off it.
Then I saw this little baby omg.
I wanted to cry.
I asked the owner if I could take a picture and she was so nice.
She opened her doggy bag and let me snap.
HEHE SO SMALL.
Like the size of my palm omg.
Fainted.

Happy mother's day to mah mama and to meself.
My Truffle X Fries.

NAIL STICKASSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment