Saturday, June 14, 2014

April 28th to May 3rd


With my little sister lol.

Thai express.
The last time I had their beef noodles it was good...
This time it tasted really .. REALLY... 
Ok la don't be so mean.
I'll just never order this ever again.

YEA THAT RIGHT.
I BECAME FATTER COS OF THESE SNACKS IN THE OFFICE BUT WHO COULD RESIST.


Outfit of the dayyyy.
 New shoes from Topshop.
Bought it on the day itself cos Jona and the rest kept saying it looks good on me and I considered within 6 min and got it.
HAHAHA.
BUT SERIOUSLY MY FAV PAIR OF BOOTS EVER.

Langston and I went to Pat's place before Zouk.
We dapao'ed pork chop from Changi food market (I HOPE I'M CORRECT? This is why I'm not planning to take up driving.)
and it was  sooooooooo good!

HAHA Dou dou.
He's afraid of humans.





Sammy!






LEEDIA If you ever read this,
now I know why your friend looks so familiar...
On this day, she bought us drinks.
Lol we don't know her but she just went random and bought it with her friend's card.
AHHAHAHAHAHAH.
She's so cute and pretty though.

LOL The guy behind.
She used his card.



Boss came back to the office with cupcakes for us.
He is our father pig and we are his children pigs.

AYAM PENYETTTT.

RIA AYAM PENYET.
Only eat at the outlet in Lucky Plaza.
Go to the Far East Plaza's outlet if you want to order a plate of REGRET.

POR POR

 Wine bar.



Jesmond accidentally took this shot hahaha I like it cos i look like i have skinny limbs here.

And Ya Hua bakuteh for supperrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment