Saturday, June 14, 2014

April 19th to 27th


Her school project hahaha.

DIY. HA HA HA HA. 
Cos I went to follow @melformakeup on Intagram. 
HAHA. GO FOLLOW.
I helped my mother paint her toe nails lol.

After churchy.
He found a circular ice cube in the ice-cream fridge and put it on himself.
"NIPPLE!"
LOL.

The arc.

Astons. 

Pretty Yoyo. :D



LOL She came over afterwards to do her hw..
POOR MAX. SHE WAS IN HIS BED EATING. 
LOL.

And doing her work there..
HAHA.
I asked her if she wanted to do work on the table.
She said it's alright.

THIS ONE'S GOOD.

My manager da pao prawn noodles for us.
CANT RMB WHERE'S IT FROM But it was guuuuuud.

TGIF.
Dinner after werk with mah manager and colleagues.
This is kate :D



Jona, my manager, Yvonne and Sheryl.
We were at Timbreeee.

Lol cos the take away looks like a bag.

Make up melt liao.
Cui face.

Prive with Patty.
For some reason, it sucked that day.
I ordered some their Spicy Sausage Ragu spaghetti thinking that they would serve it with sausages?
But it was like bolognese...
(T__T) 
I would NEVER order a bolognese out.


And Truffle friesss.
I never liked thick fries with truffle.
Truffle fries should always go with shoe string fries.
BUT OF COURSE, this is a personal preference and the prev time I had Prive was pretty good so I guess it was just that day.


LOL.
Yoyo put the flower garland round his neck.

HAHAH And my mom has a flower garland too.
I wonder where she brought the kids..
So I did the same for Max haha.

Refusing to look into the cam hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment