Sunday, June 08, 2014

The Fabulous Baker Boy -18th April night


 Jewel and some of the guys had Ju's Prawn Pappardelle.
I WOULD COME BACK FOR THIS.
LOVE IT.

Was this truffle friesss?
I can't rmb..

 Fried chicken with waffles.
This is the kind of dish you either love or hate.
It's definitely not my kind of dish and yet I ordered it...
Bahaha. The chicken was too dry for my liking and I don't like plain waffles unless it's StrangerS' Reunion waffles 
(hahahah staying true to my roots)
So anyway, the very kind Langston exchanged his chilli crab mac and cheese with mine.
He didn't like his that much.
Said it was very jelat, but I loved it!!!

AND DAMN IT.
Can't believe I didn't take any pictures of the mac n cheese!

 The fish and chips.
I didn't quite like this one.

 Some tuna and cheese appetizer.
Nothing special about this.
Tastes better with tabasco sauce.


 LOL.
What a scene.

 THEY TOOK LIKE A 110 PICTURES FOR THIS.
Zomg.

HAHAHA Some of them holding torchlight from their phone.


HAHA Pat.

 As you can see... Gavin is bored HAHA.

 Omg Jiheon is such an asshole...
He secretly snapchatted my face and drew on me!!!
Just cos he has a freakin' stylus, he practically went all out.



 I don't know what was this about lol.




WAH.
Btw their cakes are not only visibly delicious, it's yummy for the tummy as well.
(*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment