Sunday, July 27, 2014

June 15th to 20th.


 Some exotic food with the family.
Place not worth mentioning because it's alright only.


  
 LOL Love the kids.

 The next day having mookata with them.
MY FAV SIAM SQUARE MOOKATA AT HAVELOCK FOOD CENTRE.
SOMEBODY PLS COME HERE WITH ME SOON.
I miss it so much (T___T)


 Hehe.

 Then we saw this huge ass dog at the vet.
SO CUTEEEEE.
His name is Sancho :3


 Hehehe.
He looks much bigger in real life.

 Hi fatty Fries.

 Lol.
Jona removed her chair and replaced it with an exercise ball.
Miss her when she was around....

 Bought my fav soya egg tarts for the Black Hair salon family and the owner of the shop gave me one pineapple tart to try.
SO GOOD.
If you haven't tried their soya bean egg tarts, PLEASE DO.
Click on the link to check it out.
IT'S ONLY 8BUCKS FOR 8 IN A BOX.
SO CHEAP AND SO GOOD.

 Yum..  quality bakes.

 HEHE.
I blogged about this before.
Click on the link for the post!

 Yummy soya egg tarts....
REALLY MY FAV.

 hehe so cutie.



 I left her alone and continued to surf the net on my lappy..

 I turned around and saw her looking at me like this.
HAHAHAHAHAAH.


 Cooked omu fried rice for the kids, Cici and mommeh.

Some ootd shot of the day.

  Brought Sweetcheeks outside mah crib for awhile to feed her and brought her back down.

 My cutie.

Lol I spilled water there.

No comments:

Post a Comment