Sunday, July 27, 2014

June 14th With the weirdos


They are too cool for me. I scared.
Hhahaha.

Veron and Hozzie.
Bumped into Hosanna and she got a huge shock cos I followed her and walked very closely to her before "bumping" into her.
DID NOT EXPECT HER TO "OMG" AND REACT SO LOUDLY.
Lolllll.

Dinner with mah girls at Cedele again.

Her lame tofu salad.

Had their mushroom risotto.
Just gonna say I've had better ones and will not order this again.
I still love Cedele though the bread selection was disappointing..
Hard and dry bread. I know it's free la but still.. you don't serve shit you don't eat yourself.

Is it because we were from LASALLE that's why we're so weird?

She freakin' ordered a plate of pancakes for dinner.
HAHA.

Two glasses of beer for me that night.
I'd beer it up any time anywhere. (but ok if far from my house, I won't appear lol)

At Mr Punch Rooftop bar.

The couple.
They look so freakishly alike.....
ARE U GUYS INCEST OR WHUHT.

Maintain your mountains pls.

Dat bitch on the left made me cry that night.


HAHHAHAHAHA
Yao.
I can't get over this picture.

LOLL.

Shumei's wonderful nails. I LOVE IT.

On mah second beer alr.
Shu Mei paid for the bill that night.
Dat lady is a rich bitch.
HAHAHA. But thank you.
So sweet of you :3



Durty.

Sorry to rub it in but there is also a husband and wife face here. :D

HAHAHA Yao.

Zouk for awhile after.




NEHZ.

:3


Eagle and xiao meiz.

Wah steam face.

No comments:

Post a Comment