Sunday, July 27, 2014

June 9th to 11th


Yummsss. Dinner treat for the family at my fav tze char as of now.
Keng Eng Kee Seafood Restaurant,
#01-136, 124 Bukit Merah Lane 1.

Sorry, bad quality pictures cos they were taken from my lousy iPhone 4s.
Calamari fried with oats, Salted egg prawns,
marmite chicken, some kinda veggie.

Yam ring in the middle.

Maxy notti boi.

BAHAH.

"Fuck"

"Fainted"

*Goes back to sleep*

LOOK AT THAT NAUGHTY FRIES.
Halfway surfing the net using my lappy, I see her there in her balancing act.

Cutie.


Brought her to the office the other day haha.


My aunt's home-cooked.
LOVE IT.

Thai fish with homemade thai chili sauce.

Purple porridge hahah.

LOOKAT THAT BIG FAT BUTT.
WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE.

So round...

Night walk with the kids, aunt and Nono.




No comments:

Post a Comment