Sunday, July 13, 2014

May 24th


At Lasalle's graduation showcase.

Done by Allegra!! 
So proud of her. I immediately knew it was her's!!

Valerie W's fine art. I love it so much I crouched here and kneeled there lol I was everywhere trying to take some good shots out of it.
It's simplicity is so pretty!
She went a lot into details.
 


RIGHT?!



Bumped into Allegra hehehehe.

HAIR FROM BLACK HAIR SALON.

Zouk with mah Strangers' bunch.

HHAHA. 
Yao is very thirsty.

The taller people.


HAHAHH BRANDON BEAR.

Tiko Lennie.

I like it better when we're wasted~

I am NOT sitting on them.


My favourite party girl.
She's the cutest and craziest.
Love her many many.

AHHAHAHA SEE WHAT I MEAN.


Kekkekekeke.

Trying to snatch the bottle and trying to snatch my attention.
Bryan is irritated hahaha.


HAHAHHAHAH.

Clement has the weirdest expressions.

Minji Han!!

There were like tons of photos.
I can't rmb who took it but we looked very agitated trying to get a decent shot hahah.

HAHAH CLEMENT LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY.


I wurve u meimei.

Jk lemonshortcake.

HAHAHHAHA.

Who so rude!

HAHAHHA he told me that I was very angry because I asked if I could pinch his cheeks.
And when he said no, I threw a temper HAHAHAHHA.
I didn't remember this until I saw this picture in my camera.

ARE YOU SUN WU KONG.

Another xiao meimei. Wynna!

Lennie and Arthur!

Becs and giant.

HAHHAHAHA Tiff.

Grace cutie pie.

Lol they took so many pictures! But so pretty, i cannot not post!!


CHAI.

Marcus.



No comments:

Post a Comment