Wednesday, July 09, 2014

22nd - 23rd May


YAY HAIR DAY.
Thank you Black hair salon!!!
(CLICK ON THE BANNER OF MY SIDE BAR TO VIEW THEIR INSTAGRAM!)
Follow them too!

Anyway, I went down that day for their ELUMEN HAIR COLOUR.
Bloody hell damn good because the highlights stayed for very long.
I feel it's very worth for money seeing how I had coloured hair last time and it always faded after four days!
This one lasted me for weeks and I was really surprised.

They are giving a 20% discount until the 31st of July so you better go down soon!!
Promotion price is $120 to $200 
(u.p $280)
To make an appointment, call 
6835 9976 / 6242 3945

STILL GOT.
Simply mention "VALENTINA" and you will be entitled to 10% discount on ALL HAIR SERVICES!


Lord Tina.

So that was my first time bumping into one of black hair's ambassador.
Christabel is a laojiao because she was the very first few who got sponsored.
Hahha she is extremely chirpy and loves bread a little too much!!
HAHA. She appeared with a bag of traditional baked bread and offered everyone.
I heard the previous time she came, she walked in with bird food.
HAHAHA Nuts.

Mai siao siao she got 12k followers on instagram one okay!
Rising star.

PINK.
Yeahhhhh. Initially I only wanted blue, but I was afraid it was a little boring so Raymond gave me PINK, BLUE AND VIOLET.
Hhahahah I'm MY LITTLE PONYYY.

Sah pretty. She did hair treatment that day!
WEIZHEN, If you're reading this, she reminds me so much of you!!
So happy all the time :3

FOIL ME.

Chunli upping her game.

Felicia came in for a haircut.
She is Christabel's friend.
Very friendly too!
And her voice is so sweettttt.

Cat curling me hairrrr.

Nicky arranging my hair hehe.


(*_*) I loved it.
And I love how the brown (which was the prev dye job they did for me) matches so well with the bright colors!
THANK YOU BLACK HAIR SALON!!

And then Havelock's mookata with the birdies!!

Siam Square Mookata

22A Havelock Road, #01-14

They are opening a second outlet soon at
Blk332 Ang mo kio Ave 1 Sg 560332. (332 Coffee shop)!
Here's their Facebook


Hahah I scared my hair smelly..
Dont wanna wash it the next day..

We love their pork belly..
But of course if you go down that day and it sucks, it's probably just not your day.
HAHA

AND THEIR CHILI IS DAMN GOOD.
So far.. all the mookatas i've had, their chili is still the best.
Home made.. and you can buy it from them!

Hello beautiful hair.
Thank u.


Wah ok then next day chui already.
HAHAHA.

Heheh I purposely wore pink to match  my hair.
Thanks Wee Lit for the photo!

My cutie Teacup, Veron hehe.
Love her.
She came down to do workkk.
Cos we hired her and Hosanna to wrap gifts!!
Check out @BricABracstore on Instagram!


Hehe the cutie duo.
Veron and Hozzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment