Tuesday, July 08, 2014

May 19th to 21st


Hahah Jona and her fav cuttle fish snack.
She's leaving lyke... Gonna miss her. :(

Dinner with my buds.
Thanks Jewel for bringing us here!!
My fav zi char stall as of now!

Keng Eng Kee Seafood Restaurant
#10-136, 124 Bukit Merah Lane 1



With Jewel

Kai lan with garlic.

MARMITE CHICKEN.
Wah this one.
I love.

Mediocre hotplate tofu.

Less than average moon horfun?
LOL i forgot the name..
Or moon light horfun.
Omg.
River horfun?
Moon river horfun.
HAHAH.

Anyway,  alot of people were ordering this and I just dont understand what's all the hype about.
I've eaten better ones.

Creamy salted egg yolk prawn balls.
I LOVE SALTED EGG YOLK.

Little snack bags from Japan.
Thank you Langston!!


LOL.
In her favourite spot..
But i don't let her go there anymore because she learnt how to BITE THE SIDE OF MY CUPBOARD and the wood chips were coming off.

So I got her APPLE STICKS and a chew toy which SHE NEVER USE.
She doesn't know its purpose....
I TRIED BATHING HER WITH SAND BATH TOO.
(The bag of lavender sand next to her..)
SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S FOR HER TO ROLL AROUND IN.
You know what she did.
She kept digging into it like play sand.....
Omg. So I really don't know how to shower her.

She's really smart, but perhaps she thinks she is human.

YOU R NOT HUMAN, FRIES.
HUMANS DON'T CALL THEMSELVES FRIES.

*ignored*

My ootd fails.
All the damn time.

OH HELLO ENDANGERED SPECIES.
Anyway, I didn't put her there... 
She ran behind the fence herself. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment