Sunday, September 07, 2014

(July 29th - Fish and co and IKEA fun) & (July 30th - Lyke Sale at Singtel) & (July 31st duck aglio olio)


Farah's Farewell at 313's fish and co.
This was Weelit's sword fish paella.
SO DAMN HUGE.

Farah's prawn pasta. I didn't try this but she said it's good.




I had this. cod fish?
Gotta be kidding me.
I've never had a suckier cod fish!!
Can't believe I had to go all bitchy on food.
BAHAHA.
Ok the mash was nice :3

Dinner with my baby at IKEA :)
We always over order!
This was the period when I started to put on weight.
haha.

His gummies.
He let me pick most of the flavours hehehe :3

We ordered COOKIE ICE CREAM FROM
THE ICE CREAM & COOKIE CO. for anyone who came down to the sale.
SO SO GOOD.
I've never had icecream cookie before and when I had this,
I immediately became a fan!

Boxes and boxes of ice cream cookie :)

SO GOOD. I also sneaked an English Earl which was Earl grey ice cream between lemon zest cookies.
Shiokkkkkkk. 

Hahha Farah hiding and eating.

Pretty Dhriti.

All of us ate the ice cream. So good. (T___T)
You can only order it I think??
Or selected cafes do sell them.
Go to their website!! http://icecreamcookieco.com

Hehe with my bb and kitty.




My fav kitty around his area.

Duck aglio olio cooked by my sister.
It's divine.
She cooked it in duck fats and garlic. (T__T)

Hehe my Fries stoning away...

No comments:

Post a Comment