Thursday, October 09, 2014

20th Sept // Dating with Merv (*^*). Kiseki Jap buffet and Singapore Art Museum


LOLL There was a heavy downpour.
Even the umbrella couldn't save us.
We were soaked.

Jap buffet again at Kiseki :) 
HHEEHEHEHEHHE.


ROARRRRR.

My bb took me for a stroll at Singapore Art Museum.

COS U NEED HAIR HA HA.






HAHAHHAA.
Dat face when they ask you to touch sister.

Dafuq.

HAHAHHAH His tongue was out.
I didn't like most of their work cos it felt a bit pretentious...

I liked this haha it was fun.

Don't you love it when your partner takes sneaky shots of you when you're out?
HAHA.
But 7 out of 10 pics I really look like one hippo.






HAHA Merv was so cute.
I didn't want to touch the green light cos I was paranoid that maybe it would kill my cells (HAHHA)
So he stopped me everytime I made a move.
"Wait"
He used the pamphlet and blocked the green iodide lasers so that I could walk without the need to lift up my legs or crouch lol.

It was really fun though!!


Hehe!

BAHAHHAHAH He actually sneezed.
"bb, Don't put up this photo ok."

HOW COULD I SAY OK.

HAHAH a photo because we both have pink hair.
LOL. But this dog's pink hair was super random..

So cute though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment