Saturday, October 11, 2014

24th Sept, My baby's graduation :)


Hhahaha Mama Cam's wedges got damaged..
She used rubber band the whole time lollll.

Veron and Hozzie :)
CONGRATS KIDDIES :3

Cos my baby's turn soon. Rushed nearer to where he was gg to exit and waited at the back.
Snapped a shot of Gonghua!

Leedia!!

Hehehhe finally.
The moment I've been waiting for :'3

I SCREAMEDDDD damn loud.
OVERLY ATTACHED GF MAH.
My face also throw one side already.
Then I ran to him
(*^*) so proud of him :)

With Ekachai.
he is so vain check out his Versace necklace.
It's so damn bling hahaha.

Eeeks so cute :3

*Melts*

Lol being irritating.

I think Gonghua was trying to fit in his sleeve or sth LOL.

Why is Mervyn picking his nose.
HAHA Ok la he was scratching HAHAHA But really look like.

Greg and Gonghua..
Hahha omg they are like kids ok they are crazy.
They kept running around and around.

Weirdos.....
(-__-)

Heheheh two kiwis together :)


Hello Allegra :)
Congrats! :)

Stupid Eileen.
Hhahah Congrats!
YOU NOT VERY TALL HOR STOP SAYING PEOPLE SHORT.
Wear heels still dare to comment.

WOOhoooooo!

The sweetest girl that day :)
Congrats Valerie!
Nickadee, you are so lucky because you're a stupid fella. lol.

Dafuq i look like fishball.
Ahhh she's so sweettttttt :)
I fell in love with her the first time I met her :)

:)

Cutie Gracie :)
I will try to remind Kiwi brain to return u your memory card. 
We both got no memory one HAHA.

Haha Grace sent this to me.
I'm happy she's found a new love :) :)

HAHAH ah kong and mama Camellia Jess.

My bb :)



HAHA so cute :)

Heheheheh :3



:'3 I love u bb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment