Monday, October 20, 2014

25th Sept, BABY BUNNIES GALORE. AHHHH!


First time having Mala Fragrant pot!! (Sichuan Cuisine)
Please try the one at Chinatown People's park food centre!
I read reviews that this place is much cheaper than anywhere else.
Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo!

It's basically a HUGE bowl of dishes which you've picked and they fry it up with mala sauce for you.
It's damn shiok.
We opted for the second spiciest which is DA LA (big spicy lol direct translate)

Idk why but it wasn't very spicy that day!!
Think we paid $17 in total for about 7 dishes and 2 bowls of rice.

I was craving for something sweet…

WHEEEE. Andrea brought me to visit her sister's bunnies!!!!

SO TINY.
She has about 7 bunnies lol.
Her sister wanted to give me TWO.
I WANT!!
But my mom would kill me and I'm not confident in looking after them cos I really want rats.
So I'm waiting for a good time to buy them.

Hehehehe resting on me neck.

Adeline!
That's the mama bunny who gave birth to all the cute little things. She is also the mistress ahhaha.

The black rabbit is the father.

AndreaTiny!

Lol looks like Snow white's bunny.

The father is a nether land dwarf so he's tiny too.
His eyes are huge.


Four babies :)



BAHAHHA.
The rabbits are deforming my face.
Too cute to keep a straight face.

Hello darling. This should be Pinky?
Haha the main bitch, but the mistress got lucky and gave birth before she did..
So she's really sour.
You can tell she really loves her partner though.
She gives him kisses whenever he's around.

Oooo u cutie wittle thing.
LOL.
I actually baby talk to ALL kinds of animals.
Very psychotic, but it must be my maternal instincts la.
I baby talk to Merv all the time also but not because of my maternal instincts.
I know it's disgusting but i really act like a baby infront of him HAHAHHAHA

BAH JIU AH NI DUA LIAP (EYES SO BIG)

Papa and baby.

Papa's main bitch.
She's a cutie.

5 min of silence please.



TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!


BAHAHHA in a mug.

Still in a mug hahaha.



Currently obsessed…

HEHE. That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment