Saturday, October 04, 2014

3rd Sept~ Simply wraps and a shitting doge.


Cass brought me smoked salmon salad.
WOOTS.
So love. :)
Don't see that she's almost always expressionless.
She's actually a sweetie at heart :3

MUST SELFIE WITH DA FOOD.

Actually this was a selfie for my main man.
AHHAHAH I wanna laugh everytime I say or hear the word "Main man"
it's just funny and I don't know why.

Lol made by Jingwei a.k.a MR JINGLES according to Ewan.
Saw this on his table which is right infront of me.
He loves origami and he's super vain.
EVERY time he comes back to his seat with wet fringe, 
I know he went to wash his face with his facial soap liao.

Dinner date with Bell at Simply Wraps :3
That's her salad.. She didn't like it lol.

We shared a bowl of mushroom soup...
We didn't like it.. Lol.

This was mine...
I didn't like it.. LOL.

Dafuq. I ordered this and the woman said "It's the most popular wrap in our menu"
....
Really.
Is it suppose to suck.
I don't understand why so many people queue for this.
I didn't enjoy it at all.
i think I paid $13 for this..
Dafuq we should have went to have ramen instead.

She chopped off her locks ahha still a cutie :)

She bought this for me from Korea cos she knows I love lip stains too!

Heheheh we bought Starbucks tumblers.
It's so cute. I bring it to work everyday.
It helps me to drink more water LOLOLOLOL.


I wurve you, Bell :)


Truffle exploring.


LOL that's actually Truffle's igloo.
I put Fries there.


QUEEN OF THE IGLOO that is not even your's...
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN.

LOL Present for my sister.
WHICH I ACCEPTED IT.
Fuck.
I didn't SEE it. 
I laid on her bed and my pants touched the small poop on the side.
LUCKILY I WAS WEARING PANTS.
Crazy ass Max...
I can't believe I even laid down to use my phone for like 8 min before realizing WTF.

AH Not even pleading guilty.
WHY DO U HAVE TO BE SO RUDE.
NO ONE'S GONNA MARRY YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment