Sunday, October 05, 2014

Sept 4th & 5th //// Eat and eat and eat. :)


Morning selfies..... Hehe.

Nespresso in my starbucks cup. 
;D

THANK U CASS FOR DA KITKAT :3

My fav nasi briyani from Kopi Bistro at High street centre. :3


My fav havelock cat :)
Ok I have a lot of favorites.

FAV MOOKATA.
WOOTS LOTS OF FAVOURITE THINGS TODAY.
Havelock market's Siam Square mookata :)

If you haven't tried it then your ass must be smacked because I mentioned it like at least 5 times on my blog already.
Eat their pork belly.
Don't bother about the beef and please spam the chilli.

:)

I think we talk a lot of nonsense in Step's car for about an hour. lol.


BAHA.

Hello cutie :)

Cass and I brought Jingles to have Hot Spot's fried fish tomyum maggi at Burlington, but he went there to order lemon chicken rice instead.. (-_-)
I used to eat this very often when I was still studying at Lasalle :'3

If you want to get urbanears headphone, 
You may get it here at a discounted price.
Leave me a comment at the bottom of this post :)



Disappointing wraps at 100 Tras Street's Tossz Bistro.
This tasted weird.

BUT THEIR TOMATO BASIL SOUP WAS FREAKIN' DELICIOUS.

Jiheon's wrap.

Love meeting him for food. He's so bitchy.
Ya he bitch about me all the time infront of me ahahhaha.

He was trying to do "latte art" with tabasco sauce...
"SEE TINA, It's a heart."

So much lame in this young kid.

Supper with my bb :3
This place is near Spize..
I forgot the name anyway I would rather eat at Spize.
We only came here cos we wanted to have coin prata.

BUT THEIR COIN PRATA was freaking salty that day!!

Hi bb :)

I thought maggi goreng was suppose to be orangey red :(

Cheese friessss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment