Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sept 30th // Happy 24th celebration for Langston at Five & Dime :3


Cutie Max :3


1st day of work at Comm centre..... :(

Five and dime for Langston's bday!


We had something quite new on their menu, Guiness Beef Stew with brioche, 
It was pretty good!

My fav Mentaiko Pasta 
(EVERYONE LOVES THIS. IDK ANY WEIRDO WHO DOESN'T)

Yummy calamari

And another hot item on their menu.
Mac & Cheese with creamy lobster sauce under melted cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan!

Tried their whole roasted duck breast with pan seared foie gras and hand rolled cha soba maki.
This was pretty good but i'm not a roasted duck person and i didn't quite like the hand rolled soba maki.
It wasn't bad though. Just not to my liking!

Had Fish and Chips.
Battered shark cat fish fillets served with hand-cut fries.

HEHEH surprise cake for him.
DARK CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S FLOWING INSIDE?!

IT IS FREAKIN' CUSTARD SALTED EGG.
OMG.
MY TITS CANNOT BE CALMED.


Hehe cutie.


zomg.
I loved this.

I love everything about Five and dime!
Even when their desserts are awesome, you know they really take pride in their food!
It was my third time there. I would patronize more often if I could!

They are also so sincere in making their customers happy!
Told them it was a celebration for our friend and they took a photo and printed it for us!
How sweet!
Their service is excellent.
I don't usually praise a restaurant like siao, but even after 2-3 years?
Nothing has changed.
Still solid gold.

Heheh we bought a bag for him.
IT'S DAMN NICE RIGHT.
You can carry it in 3 different styles and the material is awesome!
I knew immediately it was for him.
If you are interested and want a discount, 
you can leave a comment on this post!

HAHAHHA he was so noisy.
He kept making the waitress laugh.

Happy 24th Langston.
We will always love you from the bottom of our hearts.
Thanks for bringing so much joy in our lives.
You are indeed a gift from God and every year I will say the same thing.
I'm so glad I invited you to join our clique.
May our friendship lasts a thousand life time!!!
:)

Hehe bought this cute little wall hanging for Fries and my future rats.

My cutie :3

No comments:

Post a Comment