Wednesday, October 22, 2014

27th Sept // Lovelle's 21st~

HAHAH my bb is so cute.
He actually drew the logo.
Planning for our mini vacation!

SAW THIS CUTIE!!
I forgot if it's a male or female, but it was SUPER HYPER.
hahhah still a puppy!
I asked the owner how much did she get cutie for and she said 7k for this colour.
Border Collie.
DAMN PRETTY.

HAHAHAH couldn't contain.
Actually I just saw cutie just now around Merv's block.
I got a shock as I was turning a corner cos the owner was trying to control it and again, Cutie was walking on two legs cos it was too excited.
I made a really loud funny sound. 
I can't even make out what it sounded like lol and the owner got a shock as well.
HAHAHAHHAHA.
DUH.

U SUDDENLY SEE ONE CREATURE WALKING AWKWARDLY TOWARDS U WHEN U TURN A CORNER. I SEE U SCREAM OR PEE.
LAWL.


Merv had to get medicine cos he was sick again so we ended up having dinner at Queensway.
Hhahah he's not suppose to eat spicy but i wanted..
Sorry. I really can't eat without spicy!!
It's just does not appeal to me.

Otahhh.

Laksaaaa.

I look damn chui in all their photos.
May it's just me.
Maybe I need Maybelline.

Hehe.

Happy birthday Darling.
You are such a pretty girllllll :3

Her father is actually a kungfu master.
Hhahah jokes.
It was the colour theme to wear white.

SHE BOUGHT THESE BUNCH OF SILVERWARE THAT LOOKED SO REAL.
Lol. This is made of plastic.
Wtf.
I wanted to bring one home.
LOL SHE CAUGHT ME WASHING MY OWN FORK.

"you bringing it home?"

"Ya."

"Why don't u just take a new one?! *makes a face like I'm a dinosaur*"

"LOL OH."

But then I forgotten to take.
Should have just been a dinosaur and brought it home.
(T_T) So cute ok!!

FOR GAMES.

Bb and I got her this! and a lipstick which I hope she uses.
Merv chose it LOL.
He is so proud of her. Kept saying..
"I watched her grow up you know!"

I think if he has a little sister he would dote on her like mad, 
but too bad he's the youngest and a spoilt brat at that HAHA.


You so fine gurlllll.

Cuties :3



There was one time I drank so much at Zouk, I kept kissing her on the cheek.
HAHAHA.
I don't actually do this kinda things..... 

Caroline!
Pretty little thing is my junior from St Margs. :)
Still the cutie I used to know! Just much prettier :3


HAHAH gay moment when the funny guy on the right KEPT combing Wen Long (Lovelle's Lover) hair to the back.
Anyway, we played a game which they organized. 
FLipping cups?
I have no idea what's it called but it was so freaking fun.
End of the night was at 2am i think?
I've never gone home so late after a birthday party before lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment