Wednesday, October 08, 2014

September 13th~ Lennie's 23RD belated birthday celebration


Nono and Jojo.

On the rare occasion he doesn't behave like a JERK FACE.

WHO LOOKED AFTER YOU WHEN YOU WERE JUST A PEANUT.

YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT.

But I still love you, you psycho.

Celebrating Lennie's birthday with these cuties.

Lol I just realized that both of them have baby face.
Cutiessss. :3

LOL YAO at the back.

Birthday boy Lennie, Baller lupsup kun, Bear in the big blue house Brandon.

My Wynna meimei :3

HAHAHHAHA. Love it.


Marcus thinks he's fairer than I am.

DELUSIONAL.
Lol. I will soya sauce your face.

HAHAHHA COS I LOOKED LIKE SHIT.

Awkward....
HAHHAHA.


DAFUQ is wrong with your eyes, Lennie. WAKE UP.

AHAHAHHA Cos I look like shit here also hahahahahhaha.

My girls :)
I love them the most.


Dafuq I got so small meh.


Happy birthday, Lennie!
You will always be loved by your Tina jie :3

On my way out. 
Say hello to Brandon, Becs, Sebby and Mahivara.

I went home at 1.30 I think??
Cos my fav man is in the army..
So I set a timing to go home in case he worries.
#WIFETHISBITCH.
I AM THAT BITCH.
OH YEAH.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment