Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Sept 14th, 16th & 17th || Jamie's Italian restaurant, Genki Sushi, Mei Heong Yuan dessert


Jamie's Italian with momma and sis.

Wahhh hairband sisters.

Crispy squid, $11.50.
I think this portion is only for two people..

Crab & avocado bruschetta, $14.40
Sourdough topped with devonshire crab, 
avocado & Yeo Valley yoghurt, with apple, chilli, mint and lemon.

ERRRRR...
I thought this would come as A FEW mini bruschettas..
Dafuq is this really..
It was not bad but the portion and presentation puts me off.

I think this was the seasonal vegetables plank, $13.50++.
It's alright. I don't think most singaporeans would enjoy this but it's alright for me just that I would have never ordered it if I knew it came like this.

It sure is interesting!
But maybe I'm just not so into italian appetizers..

Black Angel Spaghetti, $16.00

Squid ink Pasta, scallops, garlic, chilli, anchovies, wine and capers.
We ordered both small for our mains because we thought we had ordered quite a lot.
Anyway, this was super fishy.
My sis and mom disliked it, but I WAS SO HUNGRY I FINISHED EVERYTHING.
I hate small portions. >:(

Wild Mushroom and smoked mozzarella risotto, $16

This was alright. 
My sis and mom couldn't finish it so I ate most.
SERIOUSLY?
Their stomach is like a purse.
Mine is a huge ass backpack.

Overall, it's nothing special.
Maybe we didn't order the star dishes?
Jamie Oliver... :/

Selfie game strong that day.

Thank you Natalie!!
She made chocolate tart and it was REALLY AWESOME.
So sad that I don't work at The Co anymore..
No more of her home made sweet treats 
(T__T)
I love her Cupcakes.
Need to find an occasion to order them.

HEHHEH My cutie Fries eating a soy bean.




From Daiso.
Shiokkkkk.

Max checking up on Truffle.

Selfie game strong #2

Gengki sushi with Jewel and Pat.
We were at Chinatown point's outlet.
Mmm my fav.
Seared salmon sushi.

Jewel told me to try her favourite..
Scallop seared sushi.
WAHHHH.
I CRI3D.

Chawanmushi.

Spicy tuna.
I also had the spicy salmon.

THE SPICY SALMON IS THE BEST COS REALLY SPICY.
I LOVE IT.

I can eat this everyday.

Their fav, seaweed.

Hello my cutie :)
We were at Mei Heong Yuan Dessert!
They are closed on mondays.


No. 63 - 67 Temple Street

63-67 号

牛车水登婆街

Singapore 058611

Hehe she bought me one bottle cos she said the chrysanthemum drink is authentic and yummy.
She got it from one of the herbal drink stall at Chinatown point.


Durian shaved ice.
This was yummy.

Mango Roll.
THIS WAS DAMN SHIOOOOKKK.
It's served chilled.

The outside is a layer of jelly and inside is fresh mango fruit.
WAHHH.
HO SEXY AH.

Pat's Cheng tng. 
She got ah ma mouth.
LOL.

Pattyyy.

Hi cutie, Cassie :3

HER MOTHER BROUGHT US YAM RICE.
YAM RICE LEH.
Nabei.
I love it.
Thank you thank you.

LOL Lennie and his friend, (omg I forgot his name I only rmb it rhymes with Rascal)

Brought Fries out cos he wanna see her HAHA.
Anyway we were at Vivo's Muji to exchange his shirt size.
Got it for his birthday.
I also exchanged Merv's cos while shopping for birthday boy,
I saw one that would look perfect on him.
(*^*)


Hi cutie.

Wet wiped her cos she smelly.
Yeah I know hamsters are not supposed to shower / get wet and such.
but shower in warm water, dry her until she's 90% dry...
THEN WHY CANNOT?

So many people keep kaopei about it.
Stfu ok. My hamster is fine.
Esp those stupid angmohs.. 

Ahhh cutie :)

Usually she will use one hand and push my mouth away.
LOL.

I kiss her like 10 times a day.
She doesn't like sand baths AT ALL and refuses to roll in it..
So if I don't shower her, my mouth would have rotted by now HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment