Monday, November 24, 2014

9TH Nov. Me Petties.


HAHAHHAHA My baby saw an image of this on Tumblr and recreated it.
"QUITE FAT" LOL.

"WU JI LAI"
HAHA which means "COME AT ME IF YOU'VE GOT BALLS/GUTS"

"QI KUA MAI" 

HAHAHHA.
if I'm not wrong it means "COME TRY ME!"

Lol he drew similar star tattoos that can be seen on my wrist and wrote Tina with a heart :3

LOL because the monk's very tall!!!
Anyway, the other day this crazy woman came up to him.
I shall copy and post what I wrote on Facebook.

"Wtf some weirdo woman kept staring at Mervyn Leow and I got pissed off and territorial I think I almost pissed on him t mark my territory. Then she came forward and spoke to him in a weird soft Sandy voice, "sir.. Can I be your friend." Wah I almost took out my gun, but I opened my mouth instead. "NO. Are you crazy?!" Then she smiled and said "oh.. Ok sorry." lol don't even know if she's a tranny."

LOL he said "Someone parked his car here."

I've been eyeing on this cage for the longest time.
Meant for Truffle to play around BUT THEN SHE SHITS ON ALL LEVELS LIKE CRAZY.
Like literally flood the whole steps with her shit so eventually I had to remove it.
Anyway, she jumps down instead of walking down stairs so I reckon it be safer for her legs if I remove all levels.
Thanks to my sis who bought this!!

Lol cruisin'.
Fries stayed like this for quite awhile.
Probably checkin' out her sister/neighbour's new cribbbb.

LOL House visit.

She's a monkey...

Sitting on the fence. Literally.

Lol I can't even let her stay in this cage because she CAN CLIMB THROUGH THE GRIDS.
Anyway, I didn't put her there.. she climbed by herself.
Damn gurllllll.

LOL my angmoh neighbour gave me THIS WHOLE LOAD OF CAT FOOD TO FEED SWEETCHEEKS.
He's away for work for 3 months I thinketh?
He's really worried that the cat uncle doesn't feed her so he gave me the responsibility...
ZOMG she is so spoilt because of him.
She is one blessed kitty.

He's alone here so he has nothing much to do most of the time, but to love her.

Feeding Princess SweetCheeks.

So much #SWEG in one dog. #NORAGRETS.

Lookat those teethies.

YOU DO NOT EAT YOUR SISTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment