Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nov 5th-6th~ Riri Hong Mala fragrant pot :)


HELLO MOMO.
Hahha found her/him around where I live.
Wonder how I rmb all the doggies names?
Hhahaha I actually put them down in my notes.

Ri ri hong mala fragrant pot again!!!
It's at People's park food centre.
When u see a long queue, just queue because it's damn fast!

Mei Heong Yuan dessert!

67 Temple St, Singapore 058611.

This was as hard as a rock!!!
Some durian ice-cream crepe……

I like this. Fresh mango wrapped in a thin layer of jelly.

Matcha shaved ice.

Durian shaved ice.
I MISS SLICE.
IT USED TO BE AT FAR EAST PLAZA.
WHERE DID THEY GO NOW.
THEY HAD THE BEST SHAVED ICE IN SINGAPORE.


With Jewel Ft my chubby cheeks.




He sniffs me up and down all the time, right after I reach home hahaha.
IM NOT CHEATING ON U WITH OTHER DOGS OK.


LOL.
Rmb when I mentioned Fries climbing up and down and landed in TRUFFLE'S HOME?!
Wtf.
I heard a loud thud and went to check it out.
I SAW HER LIKE THIS.
Imagine if Truffle wasn't in her igloo, Fries could have been dead by now!!
I don't think they know of each other's existence despite they actually share an instagram account..
AHHAHAHAA.

FOLLOW: TrufflexFries

#SWEG #DAWG


Cooked risotto again..
This time there was 95% of barley instead of organic brown rice.
And added garlic prawns..
So the whole dish tasted better.
Yum!

Went to visit Tyler and Tristan.
HAHA This is Tristan "Washing his fan"
He does this on a daily basis.
He would dismantle the fan then "WASH" the different parts of the fan.
Lastly he would fix the fan. ahahha.

His "Tap" to wash the fan HAHAHA.


TYLER.
Lol. I wanted to name my future son Tyler….
Now that my cousin is a Tyler, maybe I should name mine Tyler Junior?
Lol.
Anyway, I'm terrible with kids so I didn't dare to touch him much since he's a newborn :'3

I WANTED TO BUY THIS TENT FROM IKEA.
Lol..
He didn't want to invite me in :(

HAHAHA His cooking pot.
He would rather play with all these weird things than his toys.

Hello handsome.



EEKS SO CUTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment