Monday, December 08, 2014

13-14 Nov, Max is fat and Sticky Fingers for some drinks.


 Kim Dae Mun korean food.
This was alright.. Not sure what's the hype about it and it's quite ex.
The portion is rather huge tho.
A lot of people who likes this place told me to try their spicy beef soup.

100 Orchard Rd, #02-17/18
Concorde Hotel and Shopping Centre.

 The other day we had FREEEEEE four fingers.
Gosh I love four fingers so much.

 TEEHEE.
Yeah i bully him at times and I think he hates me the most.
We kinda have a very odd sibling relationship.
Like a love-hate kind...
HEHE.



 DO U HAVE TO FACE YOUR BUNS IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME.

 Oh goodmorning, fartface.

 Yayyyy baby bought me my fav berry jelly and cheese cake.

 Dinner at Spize (Rivervalley).
Egg prata and garlic prata.

 At Sticky fingers with bb, Ridge and Ridge's friends.

Sticky Fingers,
Riverside Piazza, #01-05/06 
11 Keng Cheow Street




 Hehe luvvyaaa


 Bumped into pretty Dhriti!


 Here's Ridge.
Thanks for being such a good friend to Merv :)

Then Alissa, Jun and Carmen came.


 HAHA I think it's because Carmen is weird that's why Ridge gave that face......

 THIS IDIOT.
Saved her FACE as my phone DP.

 Hehehe she is so cutie.



 LOL.
SHE FOUND THIS PEN......


She is so weird.....
And she ate all my Chocobaby chocolate. 
Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment