Wednesday, December 10, 2014

16th Nov, Jaryl's 1st Month & Black Hair Salon's relaunch!


 Once again, thank you Teo family for inviting us to Jaryl's 1st month!!
:D

 The beautiful set up by @lahpompom :)

 SO CUTE. I only saw this kinda photography for angmoh babies on the interweb.
Jaryl looks amazing :'3



 HEHEH Happy first month, dearest :3


 Playing with @lahpompom's props. hehe u can find them on Instagram and engage them in event services!!
You can also shop for pretty picnic dresses and stylish lifestyle products!
I am actually eyeing on the coffee teapot.
Go check them out here:

 Hehehhe cutie Langston. I miss you so much!
It's like I havent seen u for a year :(

 Yummy catered food.
On that day, I had the same catered food at two events lol.
Then I found out that it's because they are the best.
And it's true. I freaking love food. Pls. I no lie to u sir/m'am.

Ok the serviette says Neo Garden catering.
So I guess if you're gonna have a party you should go call 'em??
I would.
Ok maybe I should...

 Jewel's mother made curry yong taufu with veggie.
FREAKIN' GOOD cos she blended pineapple and added it in.
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THE COMBI WOULD GO SO WELL.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
SO CLEVER!!

 Hello to my dearest people in my heart :3


 Hehe Jewel with Jareth.


 HAHA Stupid Langston...
Jewel looks like a fairy here and I'm so sorry bro-in-law, Kelvin.
I realised i have no pictures of u!!!!


 Tea party at their balcony :3

 ZOMG Hhahahah Jobyna is super lady-like and she has LOTS of teacups and pots. I bought them the polkadotted cup and one polkadotted pot also.
So cute!

 That's Jobyna on the far left and their "cousins".




Hahha he reminds me SO MUCH of 98.7 radio DJ Sonia Chew.
No wonder I like her so much!!

 Then Merv and I attended Black Hair Salon's relaunch party.
Thank u for inviting us!!
The professional looking photos were taken by ZahnageProductions
or you can check him out at his instagram: @Zahnedroid 

 And of course the uglier lighting photos are by me ahhaha.

I wanna thank these people.
I really really like them a lot.
It's not that easy for me to be myself around people I haven't known for years..
But clearly, when I'm with them, It's ok for me to be silly and crazy. 
:'3 so thank you for taking good care of not only my hair, but me as well.
Thanks for being so kind and entertaining. :'3

 WOOHOO NEO GARDEN CATERING AGAIN.
ahha lucky different dishes.
I freaking love them now.


 Frankie and his tiko face, Claire, Jovelle, Cat!

 SIMBA.
THANK YOU JASMINE FOR BRINGING SIMBA TO THE EVENT.
He is so so so so so adorable.
I melted.
It was love at first sight for me. (T_T)

 I just have to steal this pic.

 He is really tiny!!!!!!

 Cakes and pastries were from Missgoob and Caleen!
:) You can check them out on their instagram!

 My bb and I. Thanks for accompanying me :3
Black hair Salon looks amazing now and it's so bright inside..
Hehe I love it because good lighting means good selfies.

 My godparents from the salon ahhahahahah.
Raymond does my hair. :3 Thank uuuuu!

 Hi Angeline and baby Aaryanna! 
ANGELINE CAME TOWERING IN HEELS THAT I CAN NEVER WEAR.
SHE ALSO CARRIED HER BABY AND WALKED AROUND LIKE VICTORIA BECKHAM.
Excuse me while you put my height and lack of skills to shame.
HAHAHA.

 Deniece dearest :)
Thank you for bringing me in to Black hair.
I can never thank you enough.
I still rmb that I was having a really bad day and it was a horrid period for me at that time.
Then my sister said you wanted to ask if I would like to have a hair sponsor.
It made my day and I just felt God really blessed me even in my darkest period.
:'3

 Hehe Nicky and Cat.
Anthony is like a grandpa.
His hair consultation is from the start to the end of your hair treatment HAHAHAHHAHA.
But he actually does sound like a radio dj for 93.3fm!


 With Wenhui. She looks so sweet.
She also reminds me of Lovelle (*^*)

 My bbbbbb :3


HAHA Frankie is damn lame.
....
...
ANYWAY, thank you for giving us a set of Goldwell hair products each too!!!!

Lastly, they are currently having a Christmas promotion!
Call and make an appointment now!! 
20% off hor.

No comments:

Post a Comment