Wednesday, December 31, 2014

26th & 27th Nov (Lots of Bunnies! & Homemade pizza muffin cups!)


 LOL. 
Yoyo and her ideas.

 She wanted so much to be in there with him LOL.
Was clearing up Truffle's cage for the bunnies.

 Added Fries into the pic.
HAHAHAHA Look at Max and Yoyo's eyes.
Looks like they resent each other, but actually Max just wanted to avoid my camera..
DOGS JUST HATE AND KNOW WHENEVER U WANT TO TAKE A PIC.
WHY.

 Why did I have to do that ugly face..
Anyway, Yoyo is so cute hehe.
Was fostering Andrea sister's bunnies while she's away.
I only looked after for like 2 or 3 days?
Cos I couldn't take the pee stench.
It's only because there were too many bunnies.

 HAHHA what on Earth was Yoyo doing..


 Lol.



 HAHAH had to cut one of my old shirt cos I was afraid the bunnies would be cold.
Look at what he did to the sleeves...



 HAHAHA and then she tried to be fashionable..

 The naughty kids.
But so adorable :3


 HAHAHHA Fries.

 SO CUTEEE.
Snuggle snuggle.



 Made pizza muffin cups with my cuties the next day!

 With Wanton skin, eggs, breakfast ham, prego tomato sauce, milk, basil leaves and cheese!
I can't rmb where I got the wanton skin inspiration from!
I think it was Hosanna!


 Yummmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment