Wednesday, December 31, 2014

23rd - 25th Nov (S.E.A. Aquarium + Mookata + Cutie Fries)


 Hehe we bought Safra family day deal for S.E.A Aquarium.
I LOVE THAT PLACE. So peaceful and beautiful.
Free ice cream!
Then we queued for popcorn and candy floss but they stopped the queue cos it was time to close shop.
I was REALLY HAPPY FOR THE CANDIES.
THEN THEY TOLD ME SORRY TIMES UP ALR.
I was seriously throwing tantrum infront of Merv....
hahhahahahhahahahha

The fat kid in me wanted to punch the organizer for ending the fair at 1 or was it 12pm.


 Fishiessss.
Quite sad that all pictures are like shit.
Need a freakin' DSLR.


 HEHE.

 DOLPHINS.
There were 3! 
I'VE NEVER SEEN DOLPHINS IRL BEFORE.
They are sooooo adorable.
Wanna see them LIVE.
Gonna add it in my bucket list.

 Mr Crab.

 THE SILICONS IN YO BOOBIESSS.

 Are they suppose to swim upside down.
Looks so heavy.
It's my second time here but i forgot.
The first time I was here,
Merv bought us tickets for my 22nd birthday!!!
HEHEHEHEH.

 I love u bb :3

 LOL He took all these weird ass photos.
His samsung could do this.

 HAHHA.




 At Malaysia food street.
Had my penang laksa.
I loveee penang laksa!

 And his penang char kuey tiao.
Correct?
Forgot already sorrli.

 Everytime I go to Vivo city I HAVE TO GO TO PETS SAFARI.
U will see me sulk when they keep the dogs after 9pm.

 At my fav mookata!!!
Siam Square mookata lol ok to be honest I'm quite sick of it already.
I KEEP HAVING IT. 
I can be VVIP already.

My aunt decided to bring my cousin who just flew in from Taiwan to have her first meal here.
LOL Ya thai food... then she don't need to go thailand for it mah.
Singapore everything also have.

 Hahhahaha Jonas and I are so alike.
I love him.

 When u come here please order the pork belly oki.
I've said this countless of times but seriously who reads blogs now.
Confirm miss all my post.
WHERE ARE ALL MY READERS HUH.

 Siam Square Mookata.
They have so many outlets now and they even have cooked food now!
From one menu to so many pages... lol.
And a lot more dishes for cooking. LOVE ITTTTT.
They also have Buffet at $29 but usually ala carte is good enough for me.

22A Havelock Road #01-14,

OR

Blk 134, Jurong Gateway rd, #01-309 Singapore 600134, Near Jcube

OR

11 Woodlands Close coffeeshop #01-46 stall 3b, 
Singapore 737853

OR

Blk 332 Ang mo Kio Avenue 1 Coffee shop 


 Hello my cutie, Fries.

Lol btw she climbed up herself...
From Truffle's cage to the dustbin and then stretched over to the swing.
She is smart....
And super sot plug.

 Hehehehe cutie.
Now she looks like a Dumbo rat.


 First day of work after I got reshuffled.
Wearing black cos it's the last day of freedom.....

 DUNNO WHO THE IDIOT KEEP SCRAPING OFF CASS' NAME.
And yes I wrote it.
Heehehehhehehehe.
I love u Cass. :3

 Lol fire drill....

Cooked curry prawn risotto again.
Seems to be the only thing I cook these days but it's good ehhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment