Thursday, January 08, 2015

Dec 12th // Pasar malam


50 shades of grey over here.

Went to visit Max at Dogtor Lim.
This golden retriever is also called Max.

Hi cutie. 
I forgot her name. Puffy???

She's adorable :3

Max's owner.

My Max :3

You can lose your butt after farting over this.

Went to meet Merv after he booked out to go home together.
There was a pasar malam!!
WOoooots.
There was once when I was younger, I almost walked into a funeral thinking it was a pasar malam....
....
...
.....
..........


HAHAHHAAH the uncle was giving back my change. 
We both LOL-ed / LMAO-ed after this shot.

How can anyone resist a ramly burger.
This was chicken patty!

Bought the chewy and crispy fish sticks.
LOVE IT.

Prawn cakes?
I love this and it's hard to find a stall that sells really good ones!

HYPER AND JUNIOR.
So cutie.
How awkward when Merv bumped into his friend and I was "climbing" over these dogs just to get a better spot to pat them hahah.
Merv was like,

"What are u doing!?"
When he wanted to introduce us.

"PUT UR HANDS UP IN THE AIR LIKE U JUST DONT CARE."
Lol check out the fatty that was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment