Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Dec 10 & 11. (Lyke's last dinner / Goodbye lunch for Terence and YangJun/ HPBD Wendy)


Last dinner for Lyke.
Goodbye. You were fun while it lasted........ :'(
Anyway, THE FINGERFOOD AT KPO IS DAMN SHIOK.

KPO Cafe Bar
1 Killiney Rd, Singapore 239518

WAGYU BEEF CUBES WERE FREAKIN' AMAZING.
Ordered 3 plates of this.
Big boss pay. hahaha.
Thanks.

I can't remember if this was pork or chicken balls.
It came with a black spicy chilli sauce.
MORE LIKE AMAZING BALLS OF FURY.


We ordered two bowls lol.


Not bad calamari.

Didn't quite like the luncheon meat chips.
Oily and too thin, but NOT that bad.

Huge ass bowl of chicken wings.
This was alright only.
Love the food there, but it's rather expensive.

Beers after beers after beers.

Cass, Jessie and Katie.


Ayush and Ewan.


HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Pretending to be drunk.
Sent it to our lovers and Josh didn't believe me, but Merv believed her.

I love uuuu!
And thanks, Josh a.k.a my brother-in-law for sending me back too!!


Team lunch (New team) at Skinny Pizza for Terence and YangJun's farewell.

Yummy chips with chilli.

Breakfast pizza?
Their website wouldn't load so I can't get to their menu.

1metre long sausage.
Nothing fantastic about this.

Fish and chips which I did not get to try (T_T)

Some skinny pizza with mash potato in it?!
Hahha but it's alright. I love potatoes anyway.

Truffle Fries.
I thought they were good for their truffle fries!
But this was less than good.

Yummm.

Team.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY.
She looks like a kid but she's my sister's age ahhahaha.
(27 this year)
She is super cute and smart for a small sized bean.

Happy birthday Wendy and goodbye Terence!

The little kid is Bella.
She is extremely pretty!

LOL. What a weird pic.
I think Terence took this.

LOL Yangjun is like 4 metres or sth.
Wtf his hand is so long can hang my 1 week worth of clothes on it to dry la.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA my creepy face because It 's damn funny that I ONLY WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM.
In the end he take weFie with 1/3 of The Atrium 
(Plaza Singapura).
Thanks.

HAHAH this is so amazing.
It's like if I didn't tell u my colleague is long in all areas (dont think dirty),
you would have thought this picture was taken with a selfie stick.......

I walk until starbucks still can be in the picture pls.

Bumped into this guy in the train.
He looked so good in this outfit and it's so strange to see someone wearing something like this in the train.
Since we alighted at the same station, 
I kindly tapped him and asked if a picture could be taken.
He didn't understand a single thing I was saying cos he's from China lol.
He told me it's custom-made.
Wahhh imagine Mervyn in this whole outfit.........
(*^*)

Trying to be healthy.
More like farty.
Omg raw onions gives u bloody lethal fart bombs.
Eat it when you want to give someone a dutch oven.


This reminds me..

Through text:


ME: I wanna hug u



MERV: Hugssss



MERV: I wanna hug u and sleep



MERV: And smell your scalp



MERV: And give u Dutch oven



(-______________-)
Thanks for always ruining the moment...



Definition of dutch oven:

Dutch oven is a slang term for lying in bed with another person and pulling the covers over the person's head while farting, thereby creating an unpleasant situation in an enclosed space.

Chef Icon's Brazil Smoked Cheese Royal cookies.


THIS. TASTED LIKE BACON COOKIES.

IT WAS DAMN GOOD.
At first, I thought nothing special when I saw it because I didn't know who bought it and where was it from.
Just saw cookies on my kitchen table and was hungry.


I've always been a fan of Chef icon for their good quality products.

If you havent,
please try their trovana pure chocolate cake and their cheese cakes.
Equally amazing.
They also make their own bread.
If you love healthy, tasty and natural (ingredients) bread,
GO THERE.
You will love them just like I do.
Their arabica coffee is so good too.
Not a coffee person, but I like theirs.


Chef Icon Nature Bakery

5 kampong Bahru Rd,
Singapore 169341
Facebook: (Click here)

Oh sleepy worm.
Your life is a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment