Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dec 28, Last day of JB


 Shared a plate of maggi goreng at a random stall.
Merv walked further down to get to the toilet and saw a cleaner kopitiam that looks like they sell yummier nasi goreng (T___T)

 I was afraid that they were hungry so we desperately went to get food.
No pet shop selling cat food so we got them a can of sardines..
See how the mother gave up the fish for her kids and had tomato sauce instead.
Melted my heart. (T__T)

 Merv takes good pics with his phone!

 So cuteee :3


 Pretty.



 To the anon who recommended I go to bukit merah's pasarmalam for the vadai, I will go down soon ok!!
Got some indian snacks from here then Merv didn't allow me to eat more than 3 of the mixed fried stuff we bought cos we were gg to eat proper food.
He put it in his bag and had forgotten all about it.
It came out FLAT and mushed together..
So we had to throw away..
(T___T)



 Walked around the area.
We were just opposite City Square Mall!
Didn't bother taking the name down of this bak kut teh place cos it wasn't nice....
Merv ordered this with all the weird innards that I don't eat.
The soup tasted like sarsi anyway.
Sarsi soup acckkk.


We ventured and decided to try this!!!!!!
Thank God we did.

Restoran Kim Loong 
19 Jalan Meldrum Bandar 
Johor bahru 8000


My baby looks so cute (*^*)

I know this looks nothing much, but both Merv and I liked it.
Herbal Bak kut teh. 



 Come here for their curry fish head.
It's so shiok. I'll definitely be back ok!!
Sorry can't really see the fish.

HAHAHA take gif also cannot see the fish.
Pour the the gravy over steamy hot rice with chunks of tender fish meat.
So good.. 
It's so cheap so please go try both!


 Went to City Square mall.
Queued for their stupid Auntie Anne's.
I was wondering why the queue was so bloody long when they had enough staff!
TAKING THEIR OWN SWEET TIME OF COURSE...
Bought their sour cream and onion pretz and first time trying their garlic pretz.
SUCKS.
Don't ever buy from this outlet.
How can it suck wtf it's all from the same dough, but it did.
And the garlic powder is bitter wtf.

 Ooh my cutie.

 If you ever go to City Square Mall, 
PLEASE GO TO THE BASEMENT AND BUY THEIR POPSICLES FROM Nice Gelato!!
DAMN GOOD and it didn't taste like there were additives at all.
Taste straight up good like how the original flavour of fruits should be.
I got their Avocado milkshake.
SO FREAKING GOOD.
It was only $2 a stick I think?!
WISH I HAD MORE.


And because I love it so much I decided to try another flavour.
BANANA NUTELLA.
O M G.
SO GOOD.
WHY SINGAPORE DON'T HAVE.
EVEN IF HAVE CONFIRM ONE STICK $4.
GO BANG WALL.

 KEKEKE.

 Bahaha wore his shirt...
So couple wear lor.

 Walked in because I thought this was Ayam penyet Ria wtf.
NOT.

 Sucked


 Sucked.


 Going back home was a nightmare.
Lol checkout the crowd.

Goodbyeeee.
Want to thank Kong Ann for this trip.
Thank you for bringing us around and you better feed Lucky the snacks I got him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment