Monday, January 19, 2015

27 Dec~ Trip to JB. Day 2, Part 1 (Restoran Soon Soon Heng Bak kut teh / Just Want Coffee)


Teh tarik.
Breakfast at an eatery near our hotel.

Merv's Kolo mee.
He said it was dry.
Didn't bother taking down the name of this place tho.
Food was so-so.

My curry noodles with a bowl of wanton soup!

WOOHOO!
Kong Ann finally brought us to see Lucky.
HE IS SO ADORABLE.

Like a little cow lol.

The bird bird come out tho.
But look! Here he is doing a "paw".

Playing some running pingpong game which I'm pretty bad at.

Thanks Kong for bringing us here!

Restoran Soon Soon Heng Bak Kut Teh  (顺顺兴肉骨茶)
43 Jalan Serigala, Taman abad, 
80250 Johor Bahru (Just opposite KSL Mall)

Thanks Veron for recommending this place!

Well, this pork ribs soup is different from the ones I've tried.
It's not very herbal, yet not very rich in white pepper?
But I would say it's closer to the white pepper bkt.
I quite like this, but Merv didn't.
I think it's because he thought it was herbal soup base haha.

Sesame chicken!

Got the idea of turning food pic into gifs from one of the food blogger I chanced upon when I was searching for the location!
Not sure which blog already... 
but anyway, Merv had always wanted to use his gif application on his phone so TADAAA!
Thanks bb :*


Order their ice lime jelly after your meal.
This is so good for the heat!


Just Want Coffee
23 Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3,
Taman Sutera utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor Malaysia.

 Kong Ann brought us here for coffee and tiramisu!


He said that their tiramisu is good.
I say, this is the BEST tiramisu I've ever had!
The right amount of coffee and rum and it had a layer of icy cream.
SOOOOO Good.
I could eat 3 plates of this!

Don't know much about coffee, but I really liked my iced latte!


Merv's Drip coffee.

Coffee grounds in ash tray.
So smart 

BAHA.
3 Concept Eyes lip lacquer in matte red.
SO COOL.
I wouldn't dare wear it out if I'm not with Merv..
No confidence.

At a supermarket buying random things.

LOLLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment