Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dec 31st (COUNT DOWN AT PAT'S)


HEHEHEHHE. I LOVE WATER BOTTLES.
Starting from the left,
my sis got me the green Starbucks tumbler from America.
Got the lemon squisher bottle from Malaysia. 
Merv got me the white thermo bottle from Muji and I got the last Starbucks tumbler from Cityhall with Bell! :)

I love this sandwich!! Spicy tuna.
It's from Takashimaya.
I'm not sure if it's also under St Leavens but this one seems to be pricier.

Went to Hazel's place to visit her smelly Chua rabbits haha.
Ok la not smelly, but they didn't want to play with me........

LOL saw this on her table and started to play with it....
I GOT CLEAN UNTIL VERY VERY CLEAN AND PUT BACK OK.
I am hygienic hahaha.

As we were walking out to collect something from her friend, she was showing me the crazy load of tadpoles in the puddles.
Some already died cos the water dried up.
So sad :'(

This is how my cousin looks like without make-up.

Vain mah.

This is my cousin after make-up.

BAHAHHAHA spotted a picture of us when we were younger.
Omg I was damn ugly........
She was always cutie hehe but now she got jiao bin a.k.a resting bitch face.
BAHAHA.

Me love :3

Heheh she lives quite near Hazel so she drove me to her place woohooo.
Thanks for having us at your countdown steamboat party!!

SHE PREPARED A LOT OF FOOD.
LIKE ENOUGH FOR 5 VILLAGES KIND.



Pat's students!

Lol who said you can play with your food.

The black pepper chicken she marinated was damn shioooook.



Dou dou a.k.a Mr Bean.
IS A HUMJI.
The moment you get close, he would run away.



Bahahahha.

Mah pretty Jewel and Doudou. 


Hhaha I think this game is called Heads Up?
I forgot...
I didn't participate cos I felt like vomitting.
Ate too much.



Lol at Pat.


Hahha Kelv playing monopoly with the kids lolllll.


Goodnighttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment