Monday, February 02, 2015

Jan 1st (21st celebration for Hazel)


Happy birthday to my cutie cousin, Hazel. 
We celebrated her birthday in advance!

Heheheheh baby Tyler.


Tristan (*^*) 
My little couzzie is so handsome :3




HAHAHHA Cos I told my sis she looks fat so she tried to suck it in.

SO CUTIEEEEEEE.
Tyler looks like a donut.

W momma.


Rice wine chicken?
I'm not sure but the soup/gravy is so sweet and yummy.
All the collagen was smeared on my lips.

Changi Village Seafood
Blk 1 Changi Village Road 
#01-2054 Singapore 500001
Tele: 6214 9971

What kind of fish is this?!
Idk I only know how to eat MAHAHAHA.
On top was fried garlic and chai po.

 Steamed Vegetable manis with egg and fried ikan bilis.
SO GOOD.
CAN FIT 10 PLATES OF THIS IN MY STOMACH.

Prawnies.
Fresh Prawniessss.

Baby squid in black sauce.
YUMMMMMM.
I ate super loads of this.

Fat pig carrying donut.

Fried noodley.

CHILLI CRAB.
WOOOOOOO.
Most of the people at our table don't eat/ lazy to eat crabs so Hazel's bf and I ate like a pig.
HAHAHHA.

FRIED MANTOUS TO DRENCH DA SHIT OUT OF THE CHILLI CRAB SAUCE.
U can never get enough of mantous.

Fruities.

With mah other younger cousins.

I was so cool..
HAHAHAHHHAHAH.

I saw them and wanted to play, BUT THEY WERE KINDA INTIMIDATING.
Sigh.

Heheeh bought these snacks for baby and I. :3

Love falling asleep in his arms.
He's my fav person.
I won't ever trade anything / anyone else for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment