Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Jan 2nd & 3rd... (Peck Bakery, The Tastemaker Store & Croute)


PECK BAKERY @ Takashimaya.
It's just beside St Leaven.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE PECK BAKERY.

Merv loves this.
Some spinach cheese bread which I didn't quite like.
If you go there u should get their sandwiches!!!
I always eat their spicy tuna one. 

Sucky ban mian from Takashimaya's Food court.
I would slap this bowl of noodles if i ever see it again.
:< 

Bb and his Yakitori.

OH YEAHHH saving the best for the last haha.
Spicy tuna sandwich from Peck Bakery.
I can never take a good shot of their sandwich...


Had to make my fat cheeks smaller here.

Next day~~

The Tastemaker Store
Blk 22 Havelock Rd
#01-705

Green tea latte.


My cutie lover heheehe.

Yam and pumpkin kueh.
Wish this was silkier and smoother.

I love their lemon curd and clotted cream on english muffin.
Got their set so it comes with two half boiled eggs and I forgot what kind of coffee.
I switched it to an iced latte.
HEHHEHHEHE yummmmmm.
i would come here to have it again.



BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. U can see one photo taken from my phone and this one taken by his.

Honkshoo honkshoo kitty.

We were at Croute! Love their ambience.

Croute Singapore
491 River Valley Road,
Singapore 248371


Had their lychee strawberry slushie...
HAHHAHA actually I anyhow say.
If my memory is not as rotten as what I think then I might be right.
ANYWAY IM GONNA COME BACK FOR THEIR SALADS.

Check out their website HERE.

Merv had their pot of tea.
I think he got their peppermint tea.

Hahahha irritating.
Told him to pose for me and he gave me this shit.



We ordered half a truffle fries.
THEY HAVE IT HALF OR FULL SIZED :O
So good for people who think they can lose weight by cutting half.
bahhahaha.
I'm also talking about myself.

They were closing and gave us 4 bread!!!
(*^*)
HEHEHHEHHEHE.
Merv loves their red bean bun but it was only ok for me.
EVEN SO, they were very sweet.

We went Sheng Siong to get some cheap snacks.
Merv got this.
I had my doubts at first, but then I couldn't stop eating hahahaha.
AND ALSO I FINALLY FOUND MY SPICY CHICKEN KOREAN NOODLES FROM THERE.
HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD FOR FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment