Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jan 18th (Ananda Bhavan Veg Restaurant & Korean spicy chicken noodle/Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon)


Thankful to have Merv's Ah kong who never fails to buy us breakfast. :)
My fav chicken cutlet with roasted pork chicken rice.
Yummmmm :3

HAHAHHHAA He wanted to pose with my necklace HAHAHAH he's always being so nonsensical.
Thanks for putting a smile across my face all the time :)

Yayyyyy fresh coconut juice with coconut flesh!
From the fruit stall opposite Merv's place.
If you like gg to The Tastemaker Store, then you can get this!
The fruit stall along the shops.

Jackfruit.

BAHAHA Rubbish chute.

Ananda Bhavan Veg Restaurant
10 Buffalo Road,
Singapore 21978

Merv was the one who found this indian vegetarian eating place.
We often frequent there when we were studying at Lasalle!
LOVE IT.

My cutie. :*

It's super near Lasalle! Just walk towards Little India train station.
Near the indian cinema!!


My fav indian sweet!!!!!!!!!
Crunchy and sweet.

We shared this mysore masala dosa.
Not sure if it's dosa or dosai.
Google is not really helping.

ANYWAY THIS IS MY FAV.
U HAVE TO COME HERE AND ORDER THIS OKAY.
Every bite was like I was chewing on cheesy, chewy and crispy rice crepe.
IT'S SO SO GOOD.
and the curry potato in the middle is good too.

Btw there's no cheese in it.
Mysore is like a red chutney spread on the dosa.
I was wondering why it tasted like there was cheese in it.

AND I LOVE indian sauces. 
All so interesting and yummy.
Indian food, you stole my heart :3

Curry potato filling.

A spoonful of mysore masala dosa and the different sauces.

Also got these to try.
They were abit dry, otherwise they were really lovely.

I think this is fried plantains.
Tasted like chicken lol.

Love it.

We were on our way to Thieves market at Sungei rd.
Merv wanted to go take a look!


My cutie pie :)



HAHA. Naughty.
Told him to pose for me and he was trying to be funny.


Wahlao.
Took so many nice pictures of him.
In return he made me look like a mad woman haha.

Thieves market.


Some uncle touched my leg/butt.. :(
I scolded the guy and Merv scolded him as well but the old uncle said I'm crazy and he never did...
:(

Went to a korean supermarket near Lasalle.
Used to go there quite often too!

My fav melona ice cream.

His oreo ice cream sandwich.
Hehe he didn't quite like it so I finished it for him.





Second time eating my fav instant noodles.
Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon A.K.A
SPICY CHICKEN NOODLEY.
HEHE.

I thought I was quite good at handling spicy until I tried this.
Literally cried and was perspiring profusely.
Merv said half his face was numb hahaha.


HAHA.

SPICYYY.

HAHHA Look like ostrich.
So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment