Wednesday, February 11, 2015

17th Jan (Hong Yuan Prawn Noodle & The Sushi Bar)


Taken from Merv's phone.

She is adorable.

Breakfast with Merv.
Heated up bought otah.
YUM. I love otah.

Oats + manuka honey + strawberry yogurt.
Yum.

Was invited to the opening of Hong Yuan Prawn Noodle.
Went to support Han Ping at his stall, 
which he opened with his 3 other friends.

Hong Yuan Prawn Noodle
Best Way Building, 
12 Prince Edward Road
Open only on weekdays from 10am - 3pm

Han Ping in red shirt.

My bb. :*

Ordered the dry version with Pork ribs and prawns.
I think this would be $5.
THANK YOU BRYAN TAN FOR TREATING ALL OF US :)

Yum.
Rmb that all the yummy sauce is below so please stir before u start your meal.
The pork falls away easily from the bone and the prawns were fresh and yummy.
Their chilli is really yummy and goes well with the noodles!

THEIR SAMBAL PRAWNS WERE AMAZING.
The chilli goes so well with the prawn head juice.
If you like to suck the head then you're in for a treat.
IT'S REALLY YUMMY.
You should try this too!

And the soup.

So sweet and rich and full of umami goodness.


Carmen, Bryan, Wanyi and my sister :*

Wendy's friends.


Wendy is so cute.
She is Han Ping's gf and my senior at work.
She's like a child prodigy HAHAHA.
So tiny and smart.
If I didn't know her I would have thought she is 16...
HAHAHHA.
She's the same age as my sister!
I would always stare in awe when she speaks during meetings HAHAHAH.



I am a 10min shopper. 
I see, like then I grab and go.
Bhahaha Merv can take HOURS IN ONE SHOP.
CRAZY.
I literally fly across the whole store.

Nails did. Check.

Wah my nose looks sharp here but my nostrils are forever size XL.

The Sushi Bar
Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Road
#04-28

Bahaha.
Taken with Merv's phone.

He was like,
"HEY, why do u not pose when it's taken from my phone!"

Lol this was taken using my camera.



Spicy salmon.
This was a let down.
It looks really bad.
I LOVE spicy salmon sushi and usually order if they have it in jap restaurants.
I had to ask the waitress if this really was what I ordered cos the look of the salmon was weird..
It tasted like they dabbed the marinate on the salmon.
It was barely even there.
They could have been more generous with the sauce...

Ebi Fry Salmon Aburi.
The salmon was seared and topped with mentaiko.
This was lovely!
I mean nothing can go wrong if the salmon's seared and if there's mentaiko right!

I think we had their normal chirashi.
This was alright.
I would prefer if the sashimi were chopped into smaller pieces, but of course that's personal preference.

To be honest, it was alright only.
Probably because so many people hyped about this and we had high expectations.



Seeing the docky again haha problematic child.

My poor bb.

Merv bought me these for my bunions!
Thank you, my dearest :*
Few years back, I never knew bunions were a problem.
I never even knew there was a term for it and people actually undergo surgery to remove them.
Mine's slightly worse than average so I can't fit in a lot of shoes. :(
I CAN'T WEAR STILETTOS.
I CANT WEAR SOLID PUMP HEELS.
My sis has so many beautiful pairs of footwear and I'm always just stuck with boots, loafers and havaianas.

No comments:

Post a Comment