Monday, February 09, 2015

Jan 11-16th. (Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant 'N' Bar, Jane Thai restaurant)


 Hehe day out with Merv.



I was craving for thicktoast with ice cream.
Had to order the ice cream separately cos they didn't have it in peanut butter and ice cream.
The small tiny scoop was $2.
Lol.
ANYWAY THE TOAST SUCKS.
Xin Wang Hongkong cafe, you have let me down.

 He took this hehe and I didn't even know.
Sneaky :*
At Holland Village's Pet lovers :3

 Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant 'N' Bar
32 Lorong Mambong,
Singapore 277690

 I LOVE NACHOS.
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER LOVELLE'S BIRTHDAY.
SHE HAD SO MUCH NACHOS AND AWESOME DIPS.
YUM YUM YUM I WILL NEVER FORGET.


 We ordered guacamole~

 I had some chicken enchiladas and it sucked......
The chicken was so bland and tough.
:<
Sad Tina.

 HELLO FATTBOI.


 Bahaha.



 Oooo my cutie.

 BAHAHHAHA.

 I go healthy every weekday.
On Weekends i eat like a pig pig with Merv.




 Oops i forgot the name of this cutie pie!!

 Bahhaa BayMax.

 Eye infecto~

 Jane Thai with MervBb. :3
BEAR SHAPED RICE. 

Jane Thai Restaurant
400 Orchard Road (Orchard Towers)
#04-30, Singapore 238875

 Spicy kang kong.
Everything was quite salty....
I love it but they could cut down on the salt la.
I also not lizard.
(I heard lizard likes salt?? Don't know which fella told me. Maybe that person lied... Just like the idiot who told me that dinosaurs extinct from their own fart and I believed... I BELIEVED IT FOR YEARS. (T___T)...)

 Super salty basil chicken.
It's lovely but again, too damn salty.

 Fried prawn omelette.
This one must call ambulance.
Wahhh so salty and greasy.
But ok quite shiokkkk.
Need a lot of rice to accompany it.

 Look at this dinosaur.

I think she is ready to kick some ass.
(bahaha ok she spaced out for like 3 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment