Monday, February 09, 2015

Jan 9th (Tippling club, Koi + Sushi Izakaya, Wabar Singapore)


Lunch.
It's been so long since I had maccas.
I LOVE U FOREVER.
Garlic chilli :*

At Taka's Cold Storage Sushi stand.
Even though they are packed sushi, they were REALLY GOOD?
Better than Sakae. Ok everywhere else is better than Sakae, but their salmon is really fresh.
I think we ordered something else too but I forgot to take photos.

Yumm.
Anyway, this was supposed to be pre-dinner HAHHA.
But we were so full after this!

Heading to his place to change and meet his ex-classmates.

Hehehhe :-

Merv: "Pattern more than Badminton."

LOL

At Tippling.
This is like Alissa's homeground.
She recommended this.
Some bubble drink which not only looks good but TASTES GOOD.
I could taste grapefruit in it?


Tippling Club

38 Tanjong Pagar Road,
Singapore 229289

Hhaha this is Alissa's.
There are two hello pandas suntanning on a piece of pineapple.
This was so good too!!!
If u love coconut then try this.
I'm not sure about the name but maybe u can ask for the one with hello pandas haha.

Merv ordered this the last time too.
I rmb the name of this tho it's "Wake me up, Fuck me up"
Hahha what on earth..
So anyway it's coffee with a strong liqueur taste to it.
I think it's his fav.




My bb.

Hara is hilarious.

Some truffle sandwich which was pretty good!

Naomi had this.
She was told to lift the cork to take a whiff of it before consuming.
Smells really good though.
Like a musky, smoky smell.

:*

Hahah her special umbrella for her baby hair ONLY.


KOI Sushi + Izakaya
89 Club Street,
Singapore 069457

Had a beer.
I like this cos I like beers on the sweeter side.

Merv's.
IDK what is this.
oopssss.

BAHA Naomi's WASABI DRINK.
It literally just tasted like wasabi + soya sauce + liqueur.

Hara was so hungry so she ordered sushi.
Haha looks fresh tho!

GURL~



SO CUTIEEE.

I also don't understand but I think it's love la.



Merv and I wanted to withdraw money so we did it at 7-11's counter.
We were so hungry so we got some food first.

KIMCHI FRIED RICE OH YEAH.
It's better than expected.

At Wabar.
That night we went to 3 different locations to drink.
It was really crazy.

Wabar Singapore
64 Tanjong Pagar Rd,
Singapore 088485

LOVE THIS.
Chicken with toppoki!

Fried chicken with minced garlic and wedges.
SO GOOD.


Hhaha James face so red.

I forgot who made us drink like that haha.
Oh yes, Hara brought us here and made us all the soju bombs.
Soju + beer + coke.
It's pretty yummy but I also had A REALLY BAD HANG OVER THE NEXT DAY HAHA.
When we went back I was puking like crazy hahaha.

BAHAHHA I think she ate something spicy.
She was airing her tongue for quite long lol.


:* Taking out the meat off the bone for us :*

Jun, Alissa and Andy(?)

Haraaaa :*

Naomi.:*


"AND IIIIII,,, ~"
I think he was singing I will always love you by Whitney Houston.
BAHHAAH kidding.
I think Merv was making him drink and he was like "I can't anymore~"

No comments:

Post a Comment