Thursday, February 05, 2015

Jan 8th (Ice Cold Beer)


SweetCheeks being a wild pussy..
Just like when u forgot to shave.
HAHA
bad joke.
I am so not funny.

This black kitteh.
Not sure friend or foe, but I'll love it the same.
He (Let's assume its a boy) comes by often to check out on Sweetcheeks.
I havent seen SweetPea in a long time..
I wonder what happened to him :'(
Both SweetCheeks and him were such great playmates.
They would jump and chase each other in the bushes :'(

Merv got me hooked on Vicks inhaler.

Team gathering with our prev department.
FREE FOOD FREE BEER.
Just the other day, I realized that I am constantly on a diet.
I've never not been on one since my secondary school days so ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE that day.
Lol I don't usually eat lunch during work so beast mode x5.

Ice Cold Beer
9 Emerald Hill Road 229289

With the lovely Jessie.
This gurl's got the charisma and spark.
You'll love her once you meet her :*
AND SHE'S A MOTHER OF 2.
She's really hot!

Ohh yeahhh.
Give me a beer and I'll talk like a train at the table.

Quite a nice place and the finger food are good too!
There's a pool table here too.
Not like I play. I only know how to eat.

Kate emphasizing on how puffy her cheeks are lol.

CAN I HAVE A PIZZ OF PIZZA.

Spam fries.
IT'S THE SAUCE THAT GOT ME HOOKED.
It's like a sweet cheesy sauce.
Ok actually I can't rmb.
I only can rmb it's sweet and so damn good. 

My ex boss boss.
We've got many level of bosses. lol.

Yummy fried chickennnnn!!!!!

Can't say much bout the burgers cos they weren't v good.

Fish and chips. 
Mm this was pretty good too.

Vicky!! The first time I met her she gave me the impression that she was a very hostile person.
Hhahah totally the opposite.


Jessie gave me this sleeping eye patch and a body lotion for christmas.
So thoughtful :*
Thank youuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment