Monday, February 16, 2015

Jan 20th - 22nd. (Strangers' Reunion)


 Overnight oats with lotsa healthy stuff hahaha.
the three weeks of being healty on weekdays...
Now I'm back to fattyTina.

 I had Cold Storage salad for like 2 weeks and got so damn sick of it....

 Bb came back from camp and I cooked kimchi soup!

 And curry prawns risotto hehehehe.

 I LOVE THIS. 
CHEEZY PIZZA SHAPES BISCUIT.

 Overnight oats for breakfast again hahhaa.

 Wah piang.

 Oooo my SweetCheeks.

 Oi why u stick your tongue out.
Rude fella.

 Aiyo so cutie.

 Wahkao bored of overnight oats liao.

 Why u wanna steal my breakfast.
Make ur own!

 oOOOOoooo.
Zenn's doggie, Goya!!!! SO CUTE.
At Strangers' Reunion to Reunite with mah pals.

Strangers' Reunion
35 Kampong Bahru Road,
Singapore 169356

 Bahhaha once she sees u she would immediately drop down and goes into a "TICKLE MY BELLY" position.

 Fahmi Salami 

 SHE SO TINY.

 SHE SO FLUFFEH.


 Yao training her.

 Chef Daniel :3

 Some fried stuff from the kitchen.
Heheheh thanks to Meng Di who will never turn any of us down.

 Yao's dinner.
Some salmon dish which she is obsessed with.


 Idiot Bryan.
He purposely ruined his waffle when I said I wanted to take a picture..

 My Tuna Tataki Nicoise Salad with wasabi dressing, french beans, cherry tomatoes,
potato, olive, onion, petit salad and poached egg.
Yum.
Thanks Chef Daniel for the treat!!

 Lennie and Bryan.

 THIS IDIOT asked us out for dinner but decided not to have anything..
PLUS HE WAS LATE.


 Missed u guys :*


 She is 70% man I swear.

 Wynna cutie :*

 Ven. She is damn tall I wanted to hug her goodbye but I felt awkward HAHAHA.

 Hello.

 STOP STARING AT ME.


I like his schleepy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment