Saturday, March 21, 2015

Feb 20th, (CNY Day 2: Milk cow, Boon Tong Kee, Zouk)


 On our way to my uncle's place~

 My fav place to go to every chinese new year.
It reminds me of the time when my grandparents were still around.
Most of the food that my grandma makes for CNY, my uncle would have it at his gathering too.
CNY used to be my fav festive period.
It was better than Christmas for me.
I miss my grandparents so so so so much.. 

Anyway, their helper made this.
MY FAV MEE SOTO.
AND THEIR HOME MADE CHILLI THAT IS REALLY SPICY.
I had a really large bowl and my stomach was going crazy after, but it was worth it.
I would laosai buckets for this.

 The steamed fish that everyone eats during CNY!
I forgot the name of this fish.
Goes so well with belachan + lime juice.
Grandma used to make this too!

 Olive veg fried rice. 
Spicy and non spicy.

 Fried prawn noodles.
I DIDN'T GET TO TRY THIS. :(
So sad.
I was too full to eat it.

 AND I DIDN'T EAT THE CURRY TOO :(

 And the corn soup that I would have every year :(
Shouldn't have eaten so full.
My grandparents used to make this.
miss it..


 Cny goodies.

 At Cathay with bb.

 First time trying Milk cow ice cream.
LOL He loves it.
I'm ok only.
Personal preference I guess!


 Got the honey comb flavour to try.




 Went over to Jew's house before we head down to Zouk for Gavin's farewell.
Lol she has two pineapple plants.

 And this beautiful plant..
The touch was so velvety.
SO PRETTY.


 At Boon Tong Kee for Chicken rice.
Their 3 eggs with spinach dish.

Boon Tong Kee
425 River Valley Road, 
Singapore 248324

 I wasn't going to eat....
Then they tempted me so I ordered one set too :'(

 Hehe cutie.

 Everywhere Pat goes, people address her as "SIR".
LOL.
Isn't it obvious she's a boobie person.

 Lol. Derp Merv.

 Zouk for Gavin's farewell.
You've grown up now!
Hope you study hard in Aussie.
Don't be a naughty boy ok!


 Bumped into Hara and her boyfriend, Bryan!
Don't you think he looks abit like Lee Min Ho.
He really does IRL!

 Cutie Hara :)

 THE WIND WAS V STRONG.
But it has transformed Gavin's gf into a super model ahahhaha.


 Gavin looks like a beaver.


 This woman on the left was very rude.
HI GAVIN, THANKS FOR INVITING US TO UR FAREWELL.
Love you and please take care of yourself.
Call us when u come back and we shall go feast :)

 Bb and I shared a sausage feast. 
Too hungry.

Anyway we thought we could leave early until Pat realized her money got stolen.
SO HERE'S A REMINDER TO YOU GUYS.
If you wanna valet at Zouk, please valet it at ur own risk.
From her car camera, we saw that the guy took a really long time in the car after he parked it.
So sneaky.
We got the police and waited for the guy to come back cos he drove passengers out.
Zouk closed already we still there.
Wah piang.

Got to see 2 fights also hahahah.
And one left me so emotional I CRIED.
BAHAHHA.
Really like drama.
The drunk guy was crying over the gf and they had a fight I think he was gg to hit her or sth but she hit him and it involved a lot of people trying to stop the fight.
Even the police stepped in.
The part when my tears flowed was when he said,

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING THIS TO ME?!
I HAVE GIVEN U EVERYTHING. VALENTINE'S DAY I EVEN ADOPTED A CAT FOR YOU."

Blablabla but Pat heard the girl said, "You wanted to bring my friend home!"
Lol. so anyway the fight started cos the girl was grinding other guys on the dance floor......
He attempted to drive off while he was drunk and the police handcuffed him.
so drama.

We reached home at 7am.
My panda eyes even more drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment