Friday, March 20, 2015

19th Feb (CNY DAY 1)


Hello Max.

Maggi goreng at Beo Crescent market. YUM.

Half naked and peeling prawns.
WHY THE SLIPPERS THO.
Maybe he wanted the market feels.
HAHA
Sorry my drawing is very bad but I had to cover his nekkid bodi up.

He made this.
:)
Yumyum :3

His mom whipped up SO MANY DISHES.
Hehe love her. 
Black pepper smoked duck with broccoli.

Cute shaped toppoki with kimchi and bacon.
YUM.

Red dates and longan drink.

Jappo curry with with chicken or pork.
I forgot.

Mushrooms, pork, cabbage, dried oysters and your father's armpit hair.
HAHAHAHHA.
A lot of other ingredients went in as well.
Pen Cai!

Fried vermicelli with heaps load of ingredients.

Yumyum.

And pork ribs soup with carrots and some kind of white rooted vegetable.
Shiok..

Hehe.

Steamboat at my aunt's place!

My beautiful Yoyo :)

My nanny/aunt and niece, Carys.

Max resting in between my legs lol.
Oh yes we brought Max over so that he wouldn't be alone during CNY.

Chace!! My cutie boy.
He's Carys' older brother.

Hehehe.

This is so cuteeee.


Haha my oldest uncle gets to hold the longest pair of chopsticks to start the lou hei.


This was really massive lol.

HEHE.

HOHO.

I never used to like the taste of lou hei as a kid, but now I do!




Max is always a greedy pig.

BAHAHHA Max couldn't take it anymore and we were like, 
"NOOOO!!!!!" and dragging him to the grass patch, but it was too late lol.

SO ARTISTIC.
My brother also can go Lasalle and take up Fine Arts.
Pee Pattern making.
hahahha.

Hehe full day of fun.
Finally tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment