Tuesday, March 17, 2015

18th Feb (CNY Steamboat reunion at Bb's place)


This some kinda small penis looking shell fish.
It's really two balls and one dick.
HOW TO EAT.

Bb's momma bought small marinated jappo abalones from Isetan.
So yummy but expensive!
If I'm not wrong I think one small piece was $5?
She thought it would be cheap until she paid LOL.

I LUFF STEAMBOAT.


I was busy eating then realize Merv stopped grabbing dishes and kept looking down at his plate for like FIVE MINUTES?!
I looked down and saw this pig.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

All because he found the pig-like nose on his plate and decided to draw a pig out of the ingredients omg...
hahaha I laugh until buay tahan.

HAHAHA he took another 10 mins to find the perfect pig body parts omg...

Dinner time was another steamboat session upstairs.
His cousin brought mookata to his aunt's place HAHA.
SO WE STOOD OUTSIDE AND MOOKED AWAY.
Luckily no neighbours complained about the smell.
SO ANYWAY EVERYTHING HERE WAS FROM SIAM SQUARE MOOKATA.
MY FAV MOOKATA!!

So coincidentally that his friend opened an outlet in Eunos.
 Anyw, they had to give away the left over ingredients cos they don't open during CNY.

DELICOUS.
So happy to be eating this.


Went over to my aunt's.
Missed out on reunion steamboat with my family there because we stayed at Merv's relatives' for too long.
My mom made the yu sheng LOL it looks so pale but so good.
She put a lot of pomelo inside!


HAHA Cos Nono was biting everyone and couldn't stop barking so no choice..

Had to duck him up.


Stupid Merv took it at such a bad angle...........
He told me it's my face not the angle.
HAHA SO bad.

Father and daughter bonding session.

Naughty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment