Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Feb 28th & Mar 1st (Milk cow, Suki-ya, Kuriya Japanese Market Chirashi, San Remo La Pasta)


 SchLeepy baby :*


From Faceshop.
I LOVE ITTTTT.

EXCUSE ME.
MY NOSTRILS WHERE GOT LOOK LIKE MY EYEBALLS.

 Lunch at Tiong Bahru's foodcourt.
Merv had throat problems so he ate sth light.
Some herbal chicken with yam rice.
It's actually quite yummy.

 I'm always opting for the spicier food.
The mala ban mian was so sucky that day.....

 HAIR AND SKIN GOALS.

 Bb's fav Milk cow ice cream!

 Bhahah cutie.
He's such a messy eater, it's cute.

 Had Suki-ya for dinner that day.
I used to love this place.

That day made me not want to come back again.
I didn't know that they were having some kind of promotion.

Though we only paid about $18 plus each for the buffet,
they really didn't have to lower their standards until like that what...
The soup base were so damn salty (a way to drink more water to fill up our stomachs)and the variety of ingredients were very few.
No soft served ice cream.. instead, we had some cheap ass thai brand ice cream.


 He made me feel better though.
:)




 Ice cream soup..
I tried some of it.
HAHA actually it is not that bad...

 Vainpot.

 Sis sent us a picture of Yoyo.
She brought her to Arteastiq Cafe.
She loves anything to do with art!

 BAHHA so cutieee.


I really think Yoyo looks like a mini version of Park Shin Hye!!
Both have butt chins and huge eyes. (*^*)

 BAHHAHAHA my sister edited this photo of herself and asked if it was ok.
I went hysterical in the bus.
Couldn't stop laughing!!!

 HAHA COS I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED LIKE THIS.
LIke why she go and edit until so kua zhang and can't tell that it's too much.

 So I edited her original.
So pretty even without editing though :*

 BAHA not sure if I have uploaded this on my blog yet.
So cutie.

 Merv's ah kong bought curry rice for our breakfast.
Usually it becomes lunch lol.
Curry rice so messy but so deiciousssss.

 Take away chirashi from Great World's Kuriya Japanese Market.
It's just beside Ichiban Boshi!

 Going crazy over yogurt.

 Just look at those crazy eyes.

 Bb making dinner.
It was late and I wasn't hungry so I had a smaller portion.

 With chickennnn.

San Remo La Pasta is damn shiok.
Please go buy and make this.
I think u can get it from Ntuc and Cold Storage.
All u need is butter and milk.
You can add whatever ingredients u want like chicken or bacon.
I have tried all their flavours!

Although it says it serves 4 pax.
I think it only serves one hungry man.

No comments:

Post a Comment